*thirty.

___

___

You took a deep breath and looked at your brother. "I'm good. I'm fine."

"No, you're not. You've been beaten, stabbed, shot, bitten, and chloroformed. I've never been there to help you."

"Seungcheol, you can't always be there for me. I try to protect myself. I guess I'm just too scared to pull my knife out, but the important thing is that I haven't died."

"Yeah. I don't need you dying on me." He mumbled. "That's why I'm thinking about stripping your leader position."

"You're going to take my leader position away?" You asked slowly.

He nodded. "Most likely."

"You're kidding me." Your voice raised a little bit. "Seungcheol, it's not that big of a deal."

"It is a big deal!"

You were taken aback at the fact that he yelled at you, and because of the commotion, the rest of the boys made their way downstairs.

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" You asked.

"Yes, because you're being inconsiderate! Think about how we feel when you get hurt!"

"Okay," you laughed getting off the couch. "I'll just lock myself in my room and never come out again. How does that sound?!"

You started to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist and looked down at you. "Listen to me, Seungbi."

"Listen to me, Seungcheol! My leader position has nothing to do with me getting hurt. I'm getting hurt because I know how to say no! Bangtan, Noah, and the guy that just did this- they all wanted something from me. I rejected them, and they're getting revenge for it. This has nothing to do with the mafia!"

"Try harder to fight back, then." Seungcheol growled.

You nodded your head, poking the inside of your cheek with your tongue. "You're right, maybe I'm too weak to stand up for myself."

You pulled your arm out of your brothers grip and headed for the stairs. Hongseok and Seokmin tried grabbing your arms, but you pulled away from them.

"Don't touch me."

You walked upstairs and into your room, locking your door. You slid down your door and hugged your knees, angrily crying. Not only because your leader position had the chance of being taken, or that you could get taken out of the mafia completely, but the fact that you had your first fight with Seungcheol. You never knew he would yell at you like that.

You got up and walked over to the picture they got you for graduation. You touched it with your fingertips and felt more tears stream down your cheeks. You walked over to your bed and laid down, trying to drift off to sleep.

You must've been really exhausted, because your "nap" lasted for eight hours. You got up and started cleaning your room. You put all the flower petals that were in your room in a cute little mason jar next to your bed. Then you just straightened up things in your closet, your dresser, along with your bathroom. You really just wanted to pass time until you knew the guys would be asleep.

You wanted to go to the training room and exercise, do some fight training, along with weapons. You wanted to get better and stronger so that you could keep your leader position, but you didn't want anyone knowing. You didn't want to have to leave the mafia, the boys were your life, and you didn't want to leave.

You looked around your room and your eyes made their way to the bear Seungcheol got you. You felt yourself tear up at the realization that you fought with him earlier. "You have to stay strong. Prove that you're strong enough." You mumbled.

Soon, an hour went by and it was a little after nine p.m. You slowly opened your door, only to hear someone talking. You shut your door and locked it, changing into some comfortable clothes that you could train in, and waited for another hour.

When you opened your door again, you didn't hear anything, just silence. You made your way down the stairs quietly and headed to the training room. You walked in and shut the door, not locking it since everyone was asleep.

You dragged out the punching bags, dummies, targets, knives, daggers, nun chucks, and you bandaged your hands so they wouldn't get damaged while you were training.

-