*thirty five.

___

___

You woke up with Lisa's hand in yours. She was still asleep, so you moved the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked up at you

"Seungbi, I'm so happy to see you." She smiled.

You chuckled. "I'm glad to see you, too."

"Why are we in the hospital?"

"Kyoungyu stabbed you yesterday." You told her. "He ruptured your spleen, and you have to treat your wound every day for three weeks."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you about him. I should've known you wouldn't lie to me."

"It's okay. All that matters is that you're okay right now." You told her, giving her a smile, then the doctor came in.

"Lisa, glad to see you're awake. We will be releasing you today. Who will take you home?" He asked.

"I will be taking her home." You answered.

"Okay, perfect." He said.

Soon, you were helping Lisa out to your car and getting in. "Your mom couldn't stay because she had to work, so I'll be staying with you at your house until she gets home." You told her.

She smiled and buckled her seatbelt. "Sounds fun."

You got to Lisa's house and you helped her inside. Once you got inside, you both sat down on the couch. "I'll make you some soup, clean your wound, and then you should rest okay?"

"Okay, Mom." She said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes and laughed before you made your way into the kitchen to make Lisa some soup. You made her chicken noodle soup, but a special kind that your adoption mother used to make you when you were sick. It had chicken in it, along with bow tie noodles, salt, pepper, and season salt for flavor. It was probably very common, but it was still special to you.

You brought her the soup and she ate fairly fast. "Hungry?" You questioned.

She laughed. "Not anymore, that was good."

"I know, right?" You smiled. "Let's clean your wound."

After you cleaned her wound, you helped her up to bed where she rested. "I'll make sure to visit you when I can, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

Later that afternoon, Lisa's mom walked in the door and when she saw you, a big grin grew on her face. "Seungbi, how's Lisa?"

"She's asleep right now, but she's still the same thriving Lisa she always has been." You smiled.

"Good. That's very good."

"I have to get home to the boys now, but if you need anything, please call me."

"Absolutely, thank you for helping and taking care of Lisa."

"It was my pleasure." You said, walking towards the door. "Have a nice day Mrs. Manoban."

"You, too."

The whole ride back home, you were thinking about what happened to Kyoungyu after you rushed Lisa to the hospital, and when you pulled up to the house, those questions were answered.

There were cop cars outside of the house, and the boys were outside. Some looked worried that it was because of the mafia, but some looked calm as well. You got out of your car and the police rushed to you.

"Are you Choi Seungbi?" One of the cops asked.

"Yes sir, why?"

"You're under arrest for the attempted murder of Lisa Manoban." The second officer said.

"What?" You shouted as they handcuffed you and started heading towards one of the cop cars. "Wait!"

"You have the right to remain silent."

One of the officers put you in the police car and slammed the door shut. You looked through the window at all of the boys. Seungcheol was yelling, but you couldn't tell what he was saying, and it seemed like everyone was talking over each other.

The sirens turned on and the car started. Seungcheol stopped yelling and looked at you through the window. He mouthed 'It's okay', and you nodded back at him.

Then, you were headed to prison, where you would so wrongfully be held.

This was all because of Kyoungyu. When you left, Mr. Lee asked what happened.

"I don't know, sir." He lied. "When she saw us, she just went crazy and stabbed Lisa. I guess she wanted to frame me or something, but she could be going to get rid of the body now."

Mr. Lee totally bought it, and Kyoungyu smirked to himself. "I'll get the police."

Mr. Lee helped Kyoungyu off the ground, and all Kyoungyu could process, was that he was getting his sweet revenge.

-