five.

___

___

It had been a couple of days staying with the guys, and they gave you time to warm up to the house, and everyone in it before you started any sort of training. You were still cautious, and hung up on the death of your parents, the ones who loved and nurtured you, but you weren't ready to talk about it.

You got out of your bed and walked out into the hallway, just as Seungcheol did. "Come here." You walked into his room and you both sat on his bed, facing each other. "There's a lot of stuff you need to know in order to lead a mafia. You're in charge of twelve dangerous men in this household. They all look up to us for guidance, cues, and advice."

"Alright, what do I need to know?" You asked.

"First, you have to be caring to them. Treat them good, and protect them with your life, because that's what they'll be doing for you. Second, always have a game plan. You don't want to crumble in front of your people. Third, you always have to be strong, if not for yourself, for them."

He explained all of this to you and told you to start doing so when you were ready. So, before you started, you took a shower and changed.

You walked downstairs and into the living room, where all of the boys were. They were talking and when you were walking towards the kitchen, you turned around.

"Hey, are you guys hungry?"

Seungkwan gasped. "I'm starving!"

"Okay, come on. I'll make you guys something." You said, laughing to yourself.

They followed you into the kitchen and sat down around the table. "You know you don't have to make food for us, right?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, I know, but," you paused. "Accepting a stranger into your home is hard, yet you all did it so quickly."

You decided to make bibimbap with chicken. When you turned the burner to the stove on, the fire from the house flashed in your head. You blinked the thought away and focused on the food. When it was finished. you handed out bowls to everyone, and you sat down with them.

"So," Jihoon started. "This was a popular demand question and it's not just me asking, but, do you have a boyfriend?"

You glanced up and shook your head. "No."

"How come Seungcheol isn't as pretty as you? You must've gotten the good genes." Vernon said.

"I heard that!" Seungcheol exclaimed, walking into the kitchen and sitting next to you. "You didn't have to make this."

"I know, but I wanted to do something for everyone." You told him.

He smiled and patted your head. "Our leader is so caring." Mingyu teased.

"Seungbi, if they make weird comments about how pretty you are, just kick them." Seungcheol said.

You chuckled. "Don't worry, Seungcheol."