XVI

"YEAH!!!"

The class shouted as they got on the bus...
Yep, it was the day where they would go on summer camp.

"I'm so excited!" Mina shouted as she pumped her fist up.

"Alright... Everyone take your seats, we'll be departing." Aizawa spoke in his usual

Obviously, Momo and Izuku sat beside one another... With Uraraka and Shoto beside them.

The class bickered and enjoyed their time on the bus...

"I might as well let them... Summer camp's going to be hell..." Aizawa thought.

-Skip-

The bus stopped next to a cliff... And Mineta barged out of the bus, holding his crotch...

"I NEED TO PEE!" He shouted.

Then out of nowhere... A couple of women in weird costumes with cat ears appeared in front of the class, who just got out.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! We have come from... somewhere... Stingily cute and catlike! Wild, wild.. Pussycats!!!"

Mineta felt relieved for some... Oh god...
He peed himself...

Then Izuku started fanboying around the two heroes, Mandalay and Pixie-Bob... But was met with a slap when he mentioned how long they've been working.

"I'M 18 AT HEART!" Pixie-Bob shouted.

"SORRY!" Said Izuku.

Pixie-Bob started scolding Izuku.

Aizawa facepalmed.

"Alright everyone! Let's get started!" Pixie-Bob shouted to the class.

"Listen up... You've got three hours to get to the camp from here..." Aizawa explained.

"... Why don't we go back to the bus..." Said Denki before booking it and running for the bus... Only to be stopped by Pixie-Bob with Aizawa driving the bus away.

"Good luck!" Mandalay shouted as Pixie-Bob sent 1-A flying into the forest below.

Everyone landed on the ground...

Izuku groaned in pain as he stood up, same with everyone else...

"WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUSH US OFF LIKE THAT?!" Mineta shouted.

"They said we got three hours to get there..." Shoto informed.

"LET'S GET GOING THEN!" Kirishima shouted with energy...

And so, everyone ran into the forest with the intention of reaching the camp...

But... I feel like someone's missing.
A certain tape quirk user.

-Meanwhile-

Sero was at 'Mario's'.

"I'd like to order." He said.

-Skip-

"Hey everybody!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed as 1-A emerged from the forest... Except Sero.

"All of you did great! But a few of you stood out... And those are..."

Pixie-Bob pointed at Izuku, Iida, Bakugo and Shoto.

"You guys!"

"I CALL DIBS!"
She started to scramble around them.

"Was Pixie always like this?" Aizawa asked Mandalay.

"Well, she IS ready for marriage." Mandalay answered him.

Aizawa puts his hand on his chin...
The fuck you thinking Aizawa...

"Well, all of you reached just in time for dinner! BUT ALL OF YOU WILL BE MAKING YOUR OWN DINNER!" Said Pixie-Bob.

Everyone groaned except for Izuku.

-Random Table-

Everyone just sat at the table where they were supposed to eat dinner...

But there was no food.

Izuku didn't know what to do.
Shoto was just sitting down.
Iida was holding his stomach.
And Bakugo was seething with anger.

Just then...

A bunch of pizza boxes were put down on the table with a certainly noticeable thud.

The one who brought the pizza waa none other than Hanta Sero himself.

"YEAH!!" Mineta, Mina and Denki shouted before being shushed by Sero.

Everyone was quiet... Until Sero looked at his watch... '6:59 PM'
.
.
.
'7:00 PM'

He said the legendary line...
"Pizza time."

He opened the boxes and everyone started eating and enjoying the pizza.

Izuku stopped eating for a second...

"Wait... You weren't with us in the forest... Where were you?!" He asked.

Sero just pointed at the pizza.

"YOU KNEW WE WEREN'T GOING TO MAKE DINNER?!" Izuku shouted as Sero nodded.

"But how?" Izuku asked one final question...

"Call it my... Spider-Sense." Sero answered.