XI

Everyone were at the dorms chilling...
Then someone started blasting 'Baby I'm Yours' by Breakbot.

"I thought I had it all together~" Izuku sang,
"But I was led astray the day you walked away~" Momo sang after..

Izuku: "You were the clock that was ticking in my heart~"

Momo: "Changed my state of mind, but love's so hard to find~"

Then Jiro started playing her bass guitar.

Izuku: "Your feelings change like the weather~"

Momo: "Went from clear to gre--"

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Shouted Katsuki, who started mumbling angrily right after,
Somewhere in the lines of 'Shitty Deku and his shitty girlfriend.'

"I was actually liking the song... Until Bakugo ruined it..." Said Mina as she crossed her arms while pouting.

Then the rest of the class said stuff like 'Me too.', 'I love that song!', or 'I just heard it from the memes.'

Bakugo's angry mumbles just got louder.

"What in the hell are you people doing? Go to your rooms... It's past your bedtime." Said Aizawa as he bursts in the common area, carrying his sleeping bag with him.

Izuku just looked at Bakugo, who was still angrily mumbling.

"I think he picked that up from you..." Jiro whispered to Izuku before walking over to Bakugo,
"Come on, you nuclear bomb. Let's tuck you in." She said as she grabbed his hand and walked to his room.

"That was... Something." Said Momo as she handed Izuku a glass of milk.

"Yeah..." Said Izuku as he quickly drank the entire glass...

But Momo started to snicker,
"What?" He asked, looking at her with a confused look,
"Y-You look like you have a moustache..." She answered.

He immediately wiped his mouth as he puts down the glass on a table and starts walking to his room with Momo following him.

Before he went inside, he was stopped by Momo,
"You nee--" He was cut off by her kissing him on his cheek,
"Just a good night's kiss..." She said with Izuku kissing her on her cheek right after.

"Good night..." He said before closing his door and jumping on his bed, sleeping.

Momo started walking to her room but stopped at Bakugo's room as she heard someone telling a story...

She put her ear against the door and immediately knew who was telling the story...

-Inside Bakugo's Room.-

"And they both died happily ever after." Jiro concluded to the story we don't know.

Bakugo was tucked in his bed and was sleeping... Snoring quite loudly.

"Good night, my sweet angry prince." She said as she kissed his forehead and walking out of the room.

-Back to Momo-

Momo held Jiro's shoulder before she could get away. This surprised Jiro.

"M-Momo?!" She shouted but lowered her voice as she didn't want to wake the angry napalm up,
"Sweet angry prince, huh?" Momo said as she let her go and crossed her arms.

"How long have you been doing this?" Momo asked,
"A week... Except for the time we got drunk and passed out on the common area..." Jiro answered.

"Well, I guess I won't ask anymore questions... Good night!" Said Momo as she waved and went to her room.

''I gotta see how their relationship grows." She said to herself.