V

"All of you prepare yourselves... We're here..." Mr. Aizawa announced.

Everyone left the bus and went inside, they were greeted by...
"SPACE HERO, THIRTEEN!" Izuku immediately started fanboying, making everyone stare at him.
Izuku stopped as soon as he heard Aizawa walk over and went back to the class.

"Where's All Might?" Aizawa whispered to Thirteen,
Izuku was listening intently but he could only hear snippets of their conversation like "Late" , "Reached his time limit" and others.

"Well, can't do anything about that... Anyway-" Aizawa got cut off by Kirishima,
"What the heck is that?" Kirishima asked as he pointed to a dark mist swirling before it enlarged and Villains started walking out of it.

"Fake villains! Wow!" Denki was a bit surprised at this.

"They're the real thing! Thirteen, evacuate the building! Now!" Aizawa exclaimed before running down and fighting the villains.

Then, everything in the anime happened and it's pointless typing everything here. Lazy, I know.

The day after the incident, they got the day off.

Some were happy, some were neutral about it, and no one got mad.

As of now, Izuku was at his house, eating dinner, staring at a fish.
Just like that time he was worried he didn't pass in the entrance exams.

"Izuku?" His mother called him which he snapped out from hearing his name,
"Izuku? Are you alright? You've been staring at your food... Anything wrong?" Inko looked really, REALLY worried.

"I'm fine, just... Overwhelmed by the incident." Izuku answered, he couldn't help but worry about All Might's health since he pushed his limits, again.

Hopefully, All Might could still do hero work.

-Time Skip-

"AH!" Izuku woke up, jolting up from his bed.
He grabbed his alarm clock,

'5:00 AM, Sat'

He felt relieved, as he saw that it was Saturday, and he immediately changed into his light green sweatshirt and light green sweatpants.

He went out jogging for a while before stopping at a park,
He sat an empty bench while drinking a bottle of cold water.

"Ah! Midoriya!" Said a feminine voice, Izuku just looked at who called him and saw...
"Momo?" Izuku looked at her with a confused look.

She wore a very similar outfit to his, a black sweatshirt and red sweatpants.

"Seems like you were out jogging too, huh?" Izuku asked with a small smile, in which Momo smiled back.

They both sat on the bench in the empty park, silence filling the air.
Izuku looked at the park around him as he recalled memories he had playing with Kaachan in their childhood, though this made him feel uneasy as he also remembered how Bakugo changed as he got his quirk.

"Something troubling you?" Momo asked with concern in her voice as she looked at Izuku.
"I-It's nothing..." Izuku answered as he put away those memories and just breathed in the fresh morning breeze.

'Doesn't seem like it...' Momo thought.

Silence filled the air again, until Izuku stood up and looked at her,
"I gotta go back home... Mom's probably cooking breakfast. See ya later, Yaoyorozu!" Izuku waved goodbye as he walked back to his house.

Momo just stared at the boy,
'Wish I could help him...' she thought,
She stood up, she was going to try to help him but she stopped when she saw Izuku smiling at himself when he looked at his phone.
'He looks fine, I know he still has troubles...' Momo turned around,
'But I guess I could let it go... He seems happy right now.' She thought before walking back home, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[That's the end of this chapter!]
[Kinda surprised how this book has almost a thousand reads. Thanks!]
[Hopefully, you enjoyed or not.]
[To Be Continued, IDK]

[See ya and remember:]