IX

It was the next day...
Izuku and everyone else were waiting for classes to start..

Some were murmuring about who's going to teach for today and that was revealed to be...

"MR. AIZAWA?!" The class shouted as Aizawa, covered in bandages, walked in.

"Are you alright?!"
"Is it okay for you to teach like that?!"
"Am I still twinkling?"
"Is there anyth--"

The class kept asking but was stopped,
"Quiet down! All of you should worry about the upcoming sports festival!" He shouted.

Then the class started murmuring...
"All of you have two weeks to prepare... Be sure to give it your all!" He said as he slept on the floor in his sleeping bag.

Izuku thought about something...
'I remember that weird technique I used while running away from Shoto and Uraraka and also that time when I threatened those boys... I've been subconsciously calling it 'Full Cowling' and it seems like I can use 10% or more... It feels like I've been using it for a while even though I haven't even thought about activating One For All and spreading it throughout my body... Is this some weird time shenanigan?' And then as this train of thought continued, he started muttering as he couldn't hold it back anymore...

"I haven't seen that in a while..." Said Mina,
"I guess he's still the same cinnamon roll we love..." Said Sero, trying not to make sound like he's gay for him... Is he gay for him though? No one knows..

Then the two weeks flew by,
Izuku trained his so-called 'Full Cowling' and discovered he could use up to 20%

And as of now, he's just waiting for the first event to start... Which is an Obstacle Race.

As soon as he heard the horn, he suddenly wall jumps from side to side, avoiding the sea of students on the first obstacle.

He reached the next obstacle, which was just a bunch of 0-Pointers from the entrance exams.

"I wonder how much money does U.A. have..." Izuku asked himself as he just zipped past the robots,

He reached the next obstacle which was just a bunch of pillars on a seemingly bottomless cliff.

He just parkours through and reached the minefield.

He was trying to catch up to Todoroki,

He had the 'brilliant' idea to jump from the sign and somehow flew past half of the entire minefield...

He was trying to find a spot to land and launch from and luckily he did...

He set a foot down and pushed against the ground,
He was flying and zipped past Todoroki...

"I'M NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYTHING LOWER THAN FIRST PLACE!!" Bakugo shouted as he sped up with his explosions, almost catching up to Izuku...

Then Todoroki sped up, the three of them were neck and neck.

Somehow, Izuku got first,
Bakugo got 2nd,
And Todoroki got 3rd.

Nothing really special happened in the next event, the Cavalry Battle.
Just some few changes here and there but nothing really big.

And for the last event, everything happened like it did in the anime or manga, whichever floats your boat.

After the tournament, Izuku went back to the dorms to sleep.

He slept till later that night,
The others were celebrating.

He was woken up by everyone shouting together,
"What are they doing?" He asked himself as he stood up in his pajamas and yawned.

In the common area...
Everyone was drinking, talking with one another and having fun.

"Hey, has anyone seen Midoriya?" Kaminari asked,
"I think he went to his room to sleep..." Mina answered,
"He deserves it..." Said Momo,
"I guess..." Kaminari shrugged.

Down the corridor, was Midoriya stretching, he was walking to the common area...

"What's going on in..." He stopped to look,
"Midoriya?" He heard someone call him as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh... Hey Kirishima." He said,
"You okay, my dude?" Kirishima asked,
"Yeah..." Izuku answered.

Izuku went to the couch and sat down while everyone else were getting... Drunk?

"Hoowee! Some mean motherhubbard spiked the punch!" Shouted Sero,

Meanwhile, in the kitchen,
Mineta was laughing like a madman...
Somehow, no one noticed him.

"Really?" Said Izuku,
He grabbed a cup and poured himself some of the punch...
He was about to take a sip but,

"Izuku~" Called a drunk Momo...
Izuku looked at her,
"I think I've watched enough TV shows to know where this is going..." He said.

"Come on... Let's get you to your room..." He said as Momo leaned on him.

"Have I-- *hick* told you how cute you- *hick* are?" She said as she swayed left to right while Izuku was trying to straighten her up.

Izuku seemed calm about this but inside he was panicking.

They finally reached her room and Izuku laid her down...

Izuku was about to leave when...
"Doon't leeeaave!" She said as she grabbed Izuku and laid down in bed with him.

She was clinging on his arm like a koala.

Izuku just mentally shrugged and slept.

Everyone else just slept in the common area.