X

"Good morning..." Aizawa greeted as he walked in the room...

Izuku was just sitting down on his seat while everyone else felt sick.

"It seems like you guys partied hard... Can't do anything about that..." He said..

Izuku was just looking at his classmates until Mr. Aizawa started to say some other stuff.

"After the Sports Festival, some of you have caught the eyes of many pro-heroes... Of course, one has more requests than others, so I'll just rank them from highest to lowest..."

Izuku was trying to find his name until someone knocked on the door.

"Excuse me..." It was obviously All Might.

He slid the door open,

"I'd like to talk with Midoriya, if you don't mind..."

"Sure... Go ahead, Midoriya.." Said Aizawa as he pointed at the door.

Izuku left the room and followed All Might to a secluded area.

All Might looked terrified... That's a first.

"Young Midoriya, I have recieved a personal request from a f-former teacher of U.A. and he was my trainer in my y-younger days... STOP SHAKING, LEGS!" He said as he slapped his shaking legs.

'THIS GUY IS SCARY ENOUGH TO SCARE ALL MIGHT?!' Izuku thought.

"I-I'll accept his offer!" Said Izuku as he clenched his fist.

-Time Skippu-

Izuku was standing in front of an old building that looks like it's going to collapse soon.

He knocked on the door a few times before opening it.

"Hello?" He said.

He looked around until he found what looked like...

"A DEAD BODY?! AAAAHHH! HE'S DEAD!" He shouted,

"I'm alive!" The body shouted.

"AAAAHHH! HE'S ALIVE!" He shouted but then sighed in relief.

-Y'already know what happens... So... Time Skip.-

After the incident with Stain, Endeavor was given credit for saving our best boys, Izuku, Tenya and Shoto, and capturing the Ninja Turtle Ripoff, Stain...
Even though they were the ones who captured him.

The three were in the hospital, waiting to be discharged.

They were just talking with each other until...

"We brought snacks!" Shouted Kirishima as he bursts through the door, holding a bunch of plastic bags with the rest of the class behind him.

They all went inside and some said some stuff like 'Thank god, all of you are okay!' 'We were worried!'.

They kept on bickering about how worried they were until...

"Midoriya!" Momo comes out from behind the class and hugs Izuku.

Izuku's face was in between her... Y'know... Gaining some glares from Denki and Mineta.

"Shoto!" Shouted Uraraka as she hugged Todoroki, tightly.

Momo stopped hugging Izuku for a moment and looked at the two... Izuku also looked at the two, as well as the rest of the class.

"When did you guys start calling each other by your first... Wait... Don't tell me." Said Sero as he slowly realized...

Shoto and Uraraka just looked at Sero and... Nodded.

"Excuse me what the fuck." Said Bakugo.

"I'm not surprised." Said Izuku.

"How the hell did this happen?" Asked Mina.

-Shoto's Flashback-

Shoto was just wandering around the dorms... With his cheeks red, redder than his scar on his right eye (That may or may not be a weird reference to The Last Airbender).

Probably because of the spiked punch.

He sat down on the couch next to Uraraka, who was drunk, really drunk.

"Heeeeyyyy buddy! Have I asked you how you're such a handsome boy?~" She asked.

"No." Shoto answered like he wasn't drunk at all.

"Wanna give it a try?~" Uraraka asked as she finished her 5th cup of the spiked punch.

"No--" He was cut off by Uraraka suddenly kissing him on the lips.

-End of Weird Flashback-

"That's way too fast." Said Sero.

"Well, it seems like no one's stopping us." Said Momo as she licked her lips and suddenly kissing Izuku.

"EXCUSE ME, HOW IN THE SEVEN LAYERS OF HELL IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING?!" Shouted Bakugo.

"Seriously! Way too frickin' fast!" Said Sero.

Mineta was very, very furious when he saw Momo kissing Izuku.

"Why do I feel like we're in some weird fanfiction." Said Sero.

"Stop being weird, Sero." Said Kirishima.

"SCREW IT!" Mineta shouted as he ran towards Mina.

"I'm afraid not." Said Kirishima as he popped out from behind and knocked Mineta out.

Aoyama snorted like some weird French spy.

"Why is everything like this." Said Aizawa as he groaned while watching the entire class shouting like a bunch of children.

"God, please send help." He said before sleeping in his iconic sleeping bag.