A Chapter That Is Not Part Of The Story

I just had this weird idea after re-watching 'Change Your Mind' from S5 of Steven Universe.

"I'll just have to take One For All out of you..." Said All For One as he pulls OFA out of Izuku's body.

In AFO's hand, a white ball of energy...

"One For All... I never knew my brother had such a quirk before... A quirk that passes on quirks... And now, it's in the palm of my hands..." AFO started laughing maniacally.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA/DEKU!!" Shouted All Might, deflated, and the rest of 1-A.

Izuku was struggling to get up,
"No.. Please... I..." He said before collapsing but not falling unconscious.

But then, the land started shaking...

"W-What is this?" Asked AFO as the white ball of energy moves away from him and starts manifesting a form.

The ball of energy transformed 8 times before settling on the 9th, it looked like Izuku, but it was green... And it had an expressionless face.

"What the..." Was the only thing that came out of AFO's mouth.

The energy slowly turned it's head to Izuku...

Then it started walking towards him...
"What are you doing?" Asked AFO.
It didn't respond.

"Don't you dare ignore me!" AFO charged at it when it stopped right in front of Izuku.

AFO restrained it with a steel string quirk he stole.

"Let me go..." Said the energy.
But AFO just tightened the string's hold.

"I said... Let me..."

GO!!

The strings snapped, a crater appeared under the energy and making large cracks that reached AFO, making him fall.

It led out it's hand to Izuku, who looked at it and grabbed the hand.

The two started laughing while glowing and fusing.

One Izuku came out, laughing and wiping away tears of joy.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Shouted AFO as he charged at Izuku with a punch powered by a dozen strength quirks.

"MIDORIYA!" Shouted 1-A and started running to him, hoping they could protect him.

"DIE YOU BRAT!"

AFO's fist connected, but... It didn't?

(Play some funky hiphop music)

"Oh yeah!" Said a somewhat funky, deep voice.

Black whips held AFO from advancing to Izuku.

Floating above Izuku, a previous holder of OFA with the black whips coming from his hands.

(You'll understand if you read up to Chapter 213 of the manga.)

"Keep away from my pal, pal."

"One of the previous holders of One For All?!" All Might was shocked when a holder of OFA manifested above Izuku.

To be continued, or not... IDK.

This is probably a terrible idea, but I like it.