XIII

"I SUMMON MY BLACK FIREBLASTER!"

"I SUMMON MY CHARGED STALKER!"

Izuku and Kirishima are currently playing the latest hit, Oremake Battle.

"Yo! Is that Oremake?!" Asked Kaminari as he saw the two playing the game.

"Holy crap! Yo, Izuku's winning!" He said.

Kirishima was currently sweating while Izuku was into it.

"I'M GONNA USE IT!" Kirishima shouted when it was his turn to attack.

'ELECTRIC EXPLOSION!'

The Charged Stalker threw a bomb and it exploded with electricity coming out from the center of the explosion.

Izuku's Black Fireblaster had a pixel of health left.

"NOOO!" Kirishima shouted, making everyone in the common area notice them.

"HA! FULL RESTORE!" Izuku shouted as he used Full Restore on his mob.

And... Obviously, Izuku's mob now had full health with all status effects cured.

"I GOT EM' NOW! FIREBALL!" Shouted Izuku as he made the Black Fireblaster use Fireball, defeating Kirishima in their online battle of Oremake.

"I was so close! If I only had one-shot it, I would've won... Good game, though." Kirishima accepted defeat and gave Izuku a small loan of a mill-- 5 bucks.

"Don't worry, my bro. You could try next time." Said Izuku as he pats Kirishima's back.
"You always say that." Said Kirishima as a small tear forms on the corner of his eye.

"DEKU! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FUCKING BATTLE IN OREMAKE! I GOT A NEW STRONG MOB, SO PREPARE YOUR ASS GETTING DEFEATED!" Shouted Bakugo.
"Ho...? So you're approaching me now, huh? With a new mob too..." Izuku spoke in a weird voice that may or may not be from an anime he watched.

"I accept your challenge!" He yelled with vigor.

"Those boys really like that game, huh?" Asked Jiro as she looked at Bakugo shouting 'DIE!' whenever he uses an attack.
"I guess... I actually tried it for myself and it's pretty fun, in my opinion." Answered Momo as she took a sip of tea while glancing at Izuku.

"Wanna bet on who wins?" Asked Momo, surprisingly... Jiro nodded and bet 10 bucks for Bakugo while Momo also bet 10 bucks for Izuku.

Currently, Bakugo was actually winning.

"I might need to use... That." Said Izuku.
"Dude... You serious?" Asked Kirishima as he spectated the battle.
"Yeah..." Said Izuku as Bakugo finishes his mob.

"HA! I'M FINALLY GONNA DEFEAT YOU!" Shouted Bakugo as he was smiling widely at Izuku's demise.

"I'm serious now." Said Izuku as he looked at Bakugo with some evil look.

Bakugo flinched for a moment, Momo was giggling, Jiro was now sweating.

"I SUMMON MY 'FORBIDDEN ONE'!" Shouted Izuku, as Bakugo had a 'Aw fuck' face.

Izuku summons... A Shielded Witherer X.

"This mob has been banned on the tournament for over 10 years because of it's OP stats and till this day, it still is... You're dead now." Izuku said in an evil tone before doing his evil laugh.

Momo was kind of scared for a second on how Izuku could be a great villain... And hot one to-- Stop.

"Omae wa mō shin deru... (You are already dead...)" Izuku announced as he uses the most powerful attack his mob has, finishing Bakugo's mob in one hit.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Yelled Bakugo, as he saw his mob's health deplete to zero.

"I won that 10 dollars." Said Momo, as Jiro accepted defeat and gave Momo the money.

"What is this filler?" Asked Aizawa as he fills the inside of his croissant with some weird vanilla and chocolate flavor cream.