"Would that be okay?"

"Of course. I just gotta clean up some stuff in the garage but yeah you're welcome to chill."

"Alright." They all smile and we go to leave.

"Wait!" Awsten runs to the back of the arcade, the complete opposite direction of the exit. I sigh, debating whether to follow him or not. About 2 minutes later he runs back with an absolutely massive panda.

"I had to cash in my tickets." He says, smiling.

"That's adorable." I touch the pandas head to see how soft it is.

"It's an adorable panda for an adorable person." He says, pointing it at me then changing and pointing it at Otto.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Otto jumps up to hug the panda and Awsten points it back at me.

"Sike!" He giggles and Otto fake cries. I hug him to cheer him up.

"I got you a bear and you hug him?" Awsten asks, pouting.  I roll my eyes, laughing. I hug him tightly, smiling. I got perfectly in his arms. He smells like vanilla and his arms just felt safe.

We eventually let go and I grab the bear, smiling.

"What are you gonna name it?" Otto asks, curious. 

"You name it. We can co-parent." I laugh, letting him suggest names.

"QUEEN ELIZABETH!" He suddenly yells and then gets quiet, embarrassed.

"That's great. Queen Elizabeth." I nod, looking at the bear.

"She needs a tiara!" Awsten runs back to the prize booth and returns a moment later. He places a tiara onto the panda and nods in approval.

"That's really cute." Geoff says and then looks at Awsten, shaking his head.  Awsten was wearing a matching tiara.

"How many tickets did you have?" I ask, laughing.

"Like... 4."

"4? There's no way you got this with 4 tickets. It took Jack an hour to even get the kangaroo."

"Well. I got a lollipop with my tickets, I made a deal with the manager for the Queen, and the tiaras were necessary." He explains, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Awsten, how much money did you spend on the Queen?" I cross my arms, looking up at him.

"Uh... 30$? Maybe 40?"

"Awsten."

"Okay fine. 45."

"Awsten!"

"It was necessary! She needs love!"

"I'm never letting you buy shit for me ever again. That is wayyyyy too much." 

"It's not enough." He smiles innocently.

"Ugh... let's get out of here before you go broke."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"How in God's name does he sleep like that?" I ask, pointing at Otto. He was currently curled up in a ball with one leg slung over the couch and half his body hanging off the side. Awsten and I were the only ones awake so we were sitting at the kitchen counter talking.

"Don't question it." Awsten answers, shrugging.

"Make yourself at home, I gotta do some stuff." I hop off the stool and quietly walk away to go towards the garage. Geoff was passed out on Jack's giant beanbag. It was pretty funny seeing him slowly get swallowed by the beanbag.