Jack

For a while I have been feeling uncomfortable in my relationship with Jack. It seems like he's trying to get away from me which is upsetting me and it's not helping me because of my depression. I have had depression for about a year but haven't told Jack. I need to tell him but I can't. I just don't know what to do.

I am sitting on my room crying. Suddenly the door bell rings. I open it to see Sonny. He sees me crying.
"Hey Lucila what's wrong?" He asks worried.
I start crying more and can't help but tell him everything. It feels good to finally talk to someone. Sonny listens attentively and tells me his opinion on the situation. He really helps me. He understands me and promises to talk with Jack.

The next day Jack visits me.
"Lucila, I had no idea how you felt." He says remorseful and pulls me into a tight hug.
"Because you don't care about my feelings." I say angrily and upset.
I take a step back and look at Jack.
"That's not true, you know that you are the most important person to me." He says and comes closer.
"But you don't act like I am." I whisper and look at the ground.
"Oh Lucila." He whispers and hugs me again.
"I was so busy with the band, I know that's know excuse but can you forgive me?" He whispers in my ear and strokes my hair.
"If you promise me one thing." I answer.
"Anything." Jack says quickly.
"Never leave me." I whisper with tears in my eyes.
"Never." Jack promises and kisses me gently.