Andy

I am Andy's girlfriend and I stayed at the boys house for the night. Now I am about to leave. I have already packed my stuff and am standing at the door about to say goodbye.
"Okay babe, I'm away..." I start but am interrupted by Andy, who lays his lips on mine. "See you later..." I try again but he does it again. "Andy." I say seriously and push him away.
"Zoete, please don't go." Andy begs, with huge puppy eyes.
I look away because I know that I can't resist them very long.

"I really need to go home." I say.
"You are home." Andy whispers with his low and flirty voice.
"No I'm not." I smirk, a little confused.
Andy gently grabs my waist, pulling me closer towards him and kissing my nose, then my cheeks and finally my lips. First he kisses me softly and slowly, then the kiss gets more intense. With one hand I play with his hair and the other one I lay on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. His hands wonder my body, one minute they are at my waist and the next they are on my back or in my hair.

After this long kiss, Andy wraps my arms round him and I put my head on his chest
"You still want to go?" He teases me.
"No." I smirk.
"See, your home is in my arms and mine is in yours." He whispers in my ear.
"I love you Andrew." I whisper
"I love you too, Zoete." He smirks, kissing me.