Andy

It's Friday night and I am about to leave my house to go out with my friends. I have already dressed up and got ready.

Suddenly I hear fast steps coming downstairs. It's my boyfriend, Andy.
"Haven wait!" He says and comes to me.
"What?" I ask.
"Don't you want to say goodbye?" He asks back and smirks.
"Goodbye!" I say, laugh and kiss him quickly.
Then I turn around and want to leave but Andy holds me back by grabbing my waist.
"Wow stop young lady!" He says more seriously this time.
"What?" I ask a little annoyed. "My friends are waiting." I add.
"I don't care." He says and stares at me with a critical look. "Where do you think you are going dressed up like this?" He asks suspiciously.
"Ehm, I told you, I'm going out with some friends." I explain.
"In that dress?" Andy asks incredulously.
"What's wrong with that dress? I like it!" I say and look down at the white dress I was wearing, that had a thigh high split up one side and was low cut at the front.

"Yeah, it's kinda pretty but do you need to show that much skin?" He says, grumpily.
"I'm just out with my friends. Don't worry babe." I say and give him a shirt kiss on the cheek.
In this moment Andy grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"You are not going anywhere dressed like this!" He says.

"Come on Andy! Let me go!" I beg but he holds me tight to his body.
"Only I am aloud to see you like this!" He whispers in my ear. "And only I am aloud to touch you like this!" He adds and his hands wonder over my body and leaves a kind of electric feeling on every inch he touches.
Then he presses his lips on mine. With my hands, I grab his neck and pull him even closer.

"I thought your friends are waiting?" Andy asks breathlessly after a while of making out in the hallway of our house.
"Shut up and kiss me again." I command and laugh.
"Anything you wish." He says, grabs me so he can carry me upstairs and continues what we've started.