Andy

I am at Andy's, my boyfriend's, house and the two of us are in his room. Andy is reading a book and I am on my phone. It is pretty quiet nobody is saying anything. I am scrolling through Instagram, when suddenly I feel a glance on me, Andy is staring at me. At first I ignore it but he just continues to stare at me and then it gets kind of weird.
"What?" I ask and look at Andy.
"Nothing." He says, smirks and shrugs.
"Sure?" I say, ironically.
"Am I not allowed to look at my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Sure you are but it's scary if you stare at me all the time." I explain.
"So I am scary?" Andy asks with a teasy voice.
"If you stare at me like that, yes." I smirk.
Andy comes over to me and grabs my waist gently.
"You are just so pretty." He whispers in my ear, whilst he pulls me closer and pushes his body against mine.
I blush a little.
"You are the prettiest girl in the world, Joss. I can't stop staring at you because of it and your so hot. I'm always thinking about what would happen if..." Andy says but stops at the end.

Then he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. I groan quietly.
"I know what my girl loves." Andy laughs.
While making out, both our clothes land on the floor and we continue to the bed.
"I've waited for this the whole day." He whispers.