Andy

I am Andy's girlfriend and I am with him and the boys on their current tour. At the hotel Andy and I are sharing a room of course. Let's just say it was a long and wild night without much sleep.

The next morning before Andy and I leave to meet the other boys at the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast, Andy puts on his top. We arrive at the hotel restaurant and everyone starts taking some food from the buffet.

As soon as I sit down at the table, the boys are staring at Andy and I.
"What's wrong?" Andy asks, confused.
"Long night?" Rye just asks back and smirks.
I immediately look at Andy.
*Did they hear us?* I think, embarrassed.
"Shut up Ryan." Andy just says and throws a strawberry from his plate at Rye.
The others and I start laughing. After breakfast Andy and I go back to our room. As soon as we arrive I realise what Rye meant. Andy's back and shoulders are full of red stripes and marks.

Gently my fingers wander over the stripes.
"Oh my god." I whisper.
"What?" Andy asks, confused.
I turn him around so he could see his back in the mirror.
"Wow, good job baby girl." He smirks.
"Does it hurt?" I asked, worried and guiltily.
Andy looks at me through the mirror.

Then he gently takes my by my waist and turns me around so he can look straight in my eyes.
"No it doesn't. I love it when you do that to me." He whispers in my ear.
Then he starts kissing my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer.

Suddenly Andy starts sucking my neck. Quietly I moan and enjoy it. After he finished he kisses the place and looks at me again. He smirks.
"Did you just?" I ask and smirk too.
I look in the mirror. Yes he did.

On my neck is now a huge love bite. Andy wraps his arms around my waist from behind.
"Revenge baby girl, revenge." He whispers in my ear.
I just shake my head and laugh.