Brooklyn

I am at the airport with my parents. We were waiting to fly out to Disney land Paris for a few days. They have promised me this trip since I was little and today my dream comes true. My parents and I had just checked in when suddenly I hear some loud voices. I turn around and can't believe my eyes, the boys who were making this noise were RoadTrip. I tell my parents that you are going to be back in a minute. Although I know I will definitely be longer than a minute.

So I go over and shyly tap on Brooklyn's shoulder. He's my favourite. I've met the boys once at a meet and greet and it was the best day of my life. So now I am super nervous to see them here at the airport, where I didn't expect it.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you but..." I don't continue because Brook turns around.
"Omg Lily? Is that you?" He asks.
"Yeah, it's me. I didn't expected you to remember me." I laugh.
"Of course I remember you. How could I forget you? Such a beauty like you." He whispers in my ear, giving me a hug, smiling.
I blush.
"By the way, what are you doing here?" He asks.
"Good question. What could I be doing at an airport?" I ask, sarcastically.
The boys laugh.
"I mean where are you going?" He asks.
"I'm going to Disneyland Paris for a few days." I explain.
"Hey what a coincidence, we're going to Disneyland Paris too." Jack says.
"It was really nice to meet you guys but I have to go. My parents are probably waiting." I laugh.
"Yeah, it was really nice. Maybe we can meet at Disneyland and hang out, if you want?" Jack suggests, shyly.
"Yeah I'd love to." I smile.
I say goodbye and go back to my parents.

After the flight and the next day I met them in Disneyland. We go on all the rollercoasters. It was so fun. I became really close friends with the boys and I have a huge crush on Brook. The two of us became really close and every time we are together I feel this tension between us but I also have a lot of fun with the other boys. They are like brothers to me. One day Jack comes over to me.
"Can we talk for a minute, Lily?" He asks.
"Yeah sure, let's go for a walk." I answer.
"So, Lily, I want to tell you that I really like you. More than a friend. I have a crush on you." He mumbles.

I am shocked because I have a crush on Brook and Jack is just like a brother to me. I don't want to hurt him but I need to.
"Jack I like you but as a best friend but I don't want to lose you." I say.
Jack looks really disappointed.
"I'm really sorry." I say and go back to the hotel.

Today is the last day and there is a huge firework display. I'll see the boys for the last time today. When the fireworks start I decide to tell Brook about my feelings. I grab his hand and pull him closer to me.
"Brook there is something I need to tell you. I really..." I start but can't continue because he lays his lips on mine. "How did you know?" I ask, confused, after the kiss.
"I felt it and I love you too." He answers and kisses me again, passionately.