part 20

mark looks so cute in this picture😭

*in the car*

marks phone began to ring. it was johnny. he answered the phone.

"whats up? anything wrong?" mark asked.

"come check this out" johnny responded and hung up.

mark and i looked at each other and he telepathicccly told me we should go back.

we ran back inside and saw johnny.

"follow me" johnny lead the way into a dark underground hallway that lead to a creepy door. i looked around. "what the fuck"

johnny opened the door revealing the rest of nct, and about 30 other women. what i saw..it was heartbreaking.

inside the room were women, naked women in cages. they were bruised and handcuffed.

i covered my mouth not believing the site. they cried for help as ten made a key that could open the door to set them free. they covered their naked bodies as much as they could.

i looked over to mark. he was looking the other way, he didn't want to look at other womans bodies. cute.

they finally got the door open.
all of them got on their knees saying thank you.

jisung was traumatized because he's never seen boobs in his life.

taeil and ten created some clothes for them since they were naked.

they all cried not believing they were free. "thank you so much" they all said we were all in shock we wanted to know why they were here.

"can you guys tell me why he had you down here?" i asked loudly they all turned to me and one began to speak.

"we don't know why, he usually rapped us, made us clean his house, and he would beat us. he was a blood thirsty man." her head tilted down "he made multiple pregnant on purpose then he would cut their stomachs open and made the mothers eat their fetuses.."

we all widened our eyed. shocked we didn't know what to say.

haechan winwin and jungwoo cured their injuries. they didn't question our powers because we had saved them and they were so grateful that they didn't care if we were hybrids.

we took all the women to their homes. it made me happy seeing them reunited with their families.

they all thanked us like 200 times. the mission was a success and we all went in the cars with smiles on our faces.

we passed by a corner store and we decided to get drunk tonight so we bought a shit ton of beer and headed home.