part 9

y/n finished her morning routine and was looking for something to wear. something comfy but cute.

(a/n - pay attention to shirt ;))

you walked out heading towards the dining room so you could join everyone for breakfast.

"just in time" taeyong said to me and passed me my breakfast.
i sat next to mark and he shot a cute smile at me, which i returned.

gosh i still cant believe we saw each other naked. i smiled a bit just thinking about it.

"guys listen up" kun said in a serious voice making everyone shut up. "we found out the guys from yesterday weren't just some robbers. this was personal. and they wont stop until they get us. so we decided to move to a different headquarters. somewhere safer for all of us. please start packing we will leave tomorrow." kun exited the room and everyone was now quite

i was kind of sad that we had to leave this place but i understood that it was for the best.

mark put his hand on my thigh grabbing it, and also grabbing my attention ,what a multitasker.

he got closer to me and whispered in my ear sensually. "meet me in my room" he stood up and left the dining room.

after i finish my breakfast i thanked taeyong for the meal and headed to marks room excitedly.

i stand in front of marks room, i was about to knock on the door, but mark had already opened the door.
he pulled me in gently and i gave in to his sweet touch.

he made sure he locked the door.
he turned to me and pinned me against the wall. fuck that was hot.

he looked at me in the eyes and i looked up at him. he caressed my cheek. he took hold of it and kissed my lips. his warm lips made me melt. he bit my lip asking for entrance to my mouth, and i gladly let him in .slowly his tongue entered my mouth. he bit my lip once again making me moan. he smirked under the kiss.

he grabbed my waist picking me up and laying me on the bed.

we released from the kiss to breathe, gosh get my inhaler.

he looked at my somewhat exposed chest area. "can this be my new canvas?" he asked nicely. i nodded. knowing what he was up to.

mark started at my neck. first he kissed it, then licked it, and sucked on it till a made a red mark. he did that until her reached my chest.

he looked back into my eyes and i  spoke.

"my turn" mark laid down for me and i sat on his crotch on purpose. and began to get 'comfortable'
"fuck babe" he lightly groaned.

i bit his lip and went down to his neck doing the same thing he did to me. he took off his shirt for me to make more marks. claiming my territory. he was mine and i was his. (no they didn't do the deed)

in the end we were covered in each others marks.

when we were done, we just laid on his bed. "fuck how are we supposed to cover these up" i asked and we both giggled.

i felt like hugging mark so i sat up and got on top of him wrapping my hands around him. he also held me and smiled.

*time lapse*

i woke up realizing me and mark had fallen asleep. i checked my watch and it was already after noon. i tapped on mark waking him up. he talked in his sleepy voice.

"whats wrong?"
"shouldn't we be packing?" i asked
"oh gosh your right" he realized.
i got off of him and he got up his bed running to his closet shirtless , looking like a snacc.
i followed him looking at how cute he was. then i realized i had to pack as well. but how can i go out there with hickeys all over me?

"mark can i borrow a hoodie?" i asked him with and awkward smile

mark looked back at me with a stare..gosh i know that stare.
"ill think about it" he said teasingly.

should i just quickly run to my room? i thought to myself. fuck it

"if i bump into someone you're preparing your grave" i warned mark. he just looked at me with the "good luck with that" look.

i slightly open marks door checking if it was all clear. surprisingly the guys weren't spying on us . you tiptoed down the hallway. your room was on the other hallway ,almost there. you were about to turn to the right until someone bumps into you.

"oh my im so sorry y/n" it was ten..
"uh..its okay" you prayed he would walk away and didn't look up at you.

ten looked up and his eyes widened
"O MY GOSH ARE THOSE HICKEYS?" he shouted and i tried to cover his mouth so that nobody would hear. "oh sorry, but let me see them" he looked at the redness of my neck and chest area.

"okay i have to go now ten"
"okay imma go look at marks" he runs away before i could smack him.

i ran into my room and closed the door locking it. although i did want them to know me and mark were now kinda a thing, but not like this.

i walked over to my closet to pick out a outfit that would cover most of the marks.

you wore this which covered everything except for like 2 but its better than nothing right?

i took out my luggages that i used not even 3 days ago. i began to pack. someone knocked on the door and i opened it revealing ten once again

"gurlll you really sucked up that boy" i closed the door in his face, and face walled sighing ,i betted everyone would know by dinner.

i finished up packing all my things in a few minutes. you can call me the pro-packer ;)

then i heard taeyong shout from downstairs.
"DINNERS READY YOU SHITS"

a/n
marks a whole daddy