part 3

*y/n pov*

"n-no p-please s-stop..NOO"
my mom came in my room and woke me up i hugged her tight..
"what was that mom..?" i say shaking with tears in my eyes
"shh just a nightmare princess"
she stopped the hug to look at me and wipe my tears
"what did you see sweetie?"
"it was chaos..i could see that they had killed all the hybrids...e-except me..in my dream t-they saved me for last" i started crying again as soon as i remembered what happened next.. "they captured me..they changed me up like a dog mommy..i saw them torturing me with machines.."
i didn't want to remember anymore and my mom noticed, she gave me a kiss on the cheek
"do you feel okay to still give the guy the tour?"
as soon as i heard that i got up and started to get ready for school.
i got out the shower and picked out a nice outfit to receive mark into our school.

i wore this

you flew to school early along with your mom. she took her to her office were you both sat and waited for mark to arrive..

*mark pov*

i arrived at the school and went to the the office i was told to go to. i took a deep breath before i slowly knocked on the door. the door opened revealing a beautiful girl... her beautiful red eyes looked up at me smiling widely.. i could tell this was her.. the 22nd survivor..

"hi im mark lee"
"hey im y/n"
she shyly put her hair behind her ear which i found super cute..

"hi mark, im y/n's mom the creator of hybrid high.. many call me misses choi you can call me that" she said smiling, she also had red hair and red eyes like y/n .
"nice to meet you" i said sincerely

*y/n pov*

HOLY SHIT HES SO CUTE SKSKSK

after he met my mom and exchanged a few words with her she told me i should start the tour.
im kinda awkward so i hoped for the best.

"lets go" he followed me outside my moms office and i walked with him until we reached the front of the school.

"so this is the regular door everyone comes threw.. BUT ill show you the special door ;)"
he chuckled and we continued
"so whats your story" he asked me
i honestly didn't know what to say
"im a fire dragon hybrid i thought i was the only one ...my parents made this school ,so i could have friends that y'know didn't want to kill me" he smiled a bit and i continued "ive never in my life met another dragon hybrid but..here you are haha, i dont feel so alone anymore, thank you for that"
i smile at him

mark looked surprised, since i just thanked him
"there's no need to thank me haha"

"so, whats your story?"

*mark pov*
clearly this girls mind was messed with..did her parents erase the memories of her past?

"my story?" i ask
"yeah whats mark lee's story" she said and laughed a bit which made me smile... just the fact that i finally found her made me go crazy..

"well im a water dragon hybrid, i like watermelon and that's about it"
i didn't intend to tell her i was in a gang yet so i said all i could.

"haha okay" she said cutely

*regular pov*

when mark and y/n were done with their tour it was training hours which are in the afternoon usually y/n's mom would train her daughter but now she had a new student. y/n and mark had clicked very well, as if they'd know each other forever. y/n thought he smelled very familiar but she brushed it off thinking it was probably just dragon smell.

the both of them were on their way to the part of school were y/n usually trains with her mom which was like a arena/training area that could withstand the damage they made in there . which was a lot.

*in training station*

y/n:
"hey momm"

mom:
"hi sweetheart, hey mark, ready for training?"

a/n
you're beautiful :b