part 4

"ready for training?"

although y/n and mark were hecking exhausted after having a tour around the entire school. they both said they were ready for the training.

*y/n pov*

"okay y/n change your form"
i obey my mom and transform into my dragon form.

"your turn mark" my mom says hopefully mark doesn't get nervous. mark does as my mom says. he turned into a beautiful dark blue dragon. ugh.. i snapped out of my thoughts when my mom spoke

" okay my turn"  i step back advising mark to do so as well

moms dragon form is kinda scary..but so beautiful at the same time haha

"alrighty guys lets see how fast you can fly"
mark and i started at the edge of the training area and waited for my mom tp say go. i glanced at mark. he looked determined like it was a race so i was determined to beat him :))

*mark pov*

"GO"   i fly as fast as i can, y/n is right besides me i start to fly even faster, and so did she. i looked at her.. she was smiling like a kid, she looked so happy..

*regular pov*

y/n's mom smiled, shes never seen her daughter look so happy, y/n was with her kind. she knew that sooner or later y/n would get her memories back..she knew she would remember her past. but there was nothing her mom could do about it.

"okayyy that was super fast guys good job 200mph not bad, not bad" says mother while y/n and mark are on the floor trying to catch their breath, it would take a minute for their energy to come back so mom just sat next to the two hybrids while they drank some water.

*y/n pov*

"okay guys turn back now"

me and mark listen to my mom and become human again our scales and tails leaving our bodies.

"we will now work on your elemental skills. y/n yours is fire. mark yours is water." mark and i glanced at each other then nodded at my mom "okay y/n make a huge fire"  "alright" i said . i squatted and down put my hand on the ground. 

i was concentrated on what i wanted to do with my flames. as my mom said i made a huge fire around the entire stadium, mark looked around eyes widened.

"okay now mark take out the fire" my mom said to mark

mark got on his knees as he starred at the fire concentrated. in a few seconds you could see the fire evaporated in a split second.

"good job guys, i think that's enough training for today, oh and y/n go ahead and go home i have some work to do"

"okay mom see you at home" me and mark wave my mom goodbye and walk to the special door i showed him this morning. it was on the rooftop connected to the porch that nobody except her family and mark knew about. it was made for y/n because she usually lands on the rooftop and stays there to think occasionally.

"today was good" mark said suddenly. "yea it was pretty fun"
"i hope we can be close and continue to work on our powers together y/n" he said it smiling and i could tell he was blushing a bit because he slightly tilted his face.

"i hope so too mark lee"
"soo..can i take you home?"
i was surprised at his sudden question but i agreed because somehow i trusted him.. i felt a strange connection ive never felt before..weird

*marks pov*
i was walking y/n to her house we were talking about how everything sucks when i felt someones eyes on me...not just any eyes... haechan's eyes. i glanced to see what the heck he was doing.. i saw him with his phone up r e c o r d i n g is he trying to make rumors already??? gosh this boy i made a hand signal that meant to fuck off and he left.

once we go to y/n's house i was surprise how i didn't notice how big it was last time i past by the house.
"your house is mega big" i accidentally said out loud "well see you tomorrow mark!" she turned around ,but i grabbed her wrist. then i pulled her into a hug. she didn't reject it in fact she held me very tight as if she knew who i was.. i wonder is she's starting to remember me ..

"thank you for surviving" she said to me before we pulled apart . we said our goodbyes and i headed for the abandoned house i had found for the gang.

i followed the scent trying to remember were it lead until i found the guys
"im back" everyone stared over and ran towards me like hungry dogs
"did you meet y/n?!" they all asked in sink. but before i could answer them haechan walks in "yes guys he did and i have a viiddeeooooo"

everyone runs towards haechan looking at the video on his phone everyone "awed" at the sight while i just stud there "so is this our new headquarters now" i asked yangyang "yeah it has a lot of space and it can be easily spelled"
i thought the place looked nice it was almost as big as y/n's house.

that day ten made all the furniture and the things we needed he had the ability to make things out of thin air which came in handy.

after a long day of school and making the house home i went to my new bedroom and prayed tomorrow could be as good as today.

a/n
thank you for reading :3