part 1

y/n point of view

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP" my mom screams from downstairs, yes downstairs thats how freaking loud she is. "OKAY IM UP" i force myself out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

I stand in front of the mirror admiring my zombie-like appearance. after i'm done admiring i jump into the shower, dry my period hair, and change into my my outfit.

 after i'm done admiring i jump into the shower, dry my period hair, and change into my my outfit

outfit^

i walk downstairs to find mom toasting bread using fire coming from her hand
"good morning mother"
she looks up at me and smiles "good morning sunshine" she hands me my breakfast which contains scrambled eggs, fruit and a burnt bread.
"y/n i need a favor from you" mom says while she washes the dishes.
"what is it?" trying to sound as intrigued as possible
"i need you to give a new student a tour tomorrow " you pretend to think about it deeply "hM" you say in a exaggerated tone "y/n the reason i'm asking you is because he's like you" she says in a serious tone as in she's getting down to business
"in what way" i say honestly kinda scared
"we found another...another dragon hybrid" my mom said struggling a bit
i was speechless..i thought i was the only one left after what happened...
before i could have a legit flashback my mom rudely interrupted me
"y/n?"
i snapped out my thoughts
"ill give him the tour mom"
"wha- really?" she said shookethly
"yes i mean..he's the only other dragon hybrid known to be alive..besides me." i always dreamed about having someone to train with.. someone to improve my powers with.. someone who would understand how it feels to be a dragon hybrid. someone who knew what i keep to myself..
i thought i was alone, but now i know now that i wasn't the only one that survived the- i was about to have a flashback until my mother rudely interrupted me
"OMG im so happy you accepted honey i thought you would get nervous and say no and then live your life alone and-"
at this point i wasn't even listening to mom mom i was just wondering who this boy was..
"can tell me more about the other dragon hyb mom" mom stopped what she was saying and sat down next to me.
she started to speak
"we don't know much, but we know his name is mark lee ,and he's a water fire dragon"
"wow so he can control water?"
i said
"most likely we aren't sure how developed his element powers are, but of course he's strong, your kind is the strongest after-all... i just cant imagine how strong you'll both get together water ,and fire"

after breakfast i told my mom id see her at school, i mean she does "work" there i guess you could say but she was more like everyones hero.
i decided to fly to school to improve my flight as i was about to change into my dragon form i noticed a mysterious guy walking down the road..it was strange because nobody and i mean NOBODY would come near my house so i decided to follow him.
he was walking deep in the woods. i knew every inch of the woods near my house and i could tell he was going towards the cave in the deepest part of the tree filled area.
he didn't notice me because i was using my invisibility. once we got to the cave i was talking about i gave myself a pat on the back. the guy seemed to know the place pretty well i followed him inside. he made a right . i got startled because he said "hey guys im back"
'more people?' i thought to myself
wow a lot of people .. i counted the individuals and counted 20 excluding the guy i was following, although their smell was very familiar..
"we cant stay here much longer we need to find a empty house and put a spell on it to secure our safety" a guy that was like 7 feet tall said
"i found a abandoned house about 3 miles east of the schools principals" says the guy i followed
'wait, 3 miles away from my house??'
"wow thats great well check it out today" said the tall guy
i looked at my watch and noticed i was almost gonna be late for school so i left the cave and flew to school..

a/n
hope you had a nice day :))