part 17

"its him"

the man i saw on the paper. it was him. it was the man that killed luna. he was the man that took away our loved ones. the man that has caused us so much pain.

i fell on my knees. the memories were haunting me. more and more.

—————————————————
*flashback*

i woke up, i felt light headed. as if i was drugged.

"wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" the man said to me as he walked towards my direction. i tried using my powers to stop him from getting closer but it was pointless because i was unable to move, nor use my fire. i freaked out a bit thinking the worse. what will he do? you thought "is my family safe?" all the thoughts came in your mind at once.

"i got your big sissy here. shes a real asshole y'know. she said she wants to see you so ill let her say hi, then i can play~" the man said in a innocent creepy tone.

the man skipped to a door which lead to a different room, in the room was luna.

"cmon hybrid" he said to her. she was weak. she was drugged, like
y/n but much more.

he grabbed her delicate arm and yeeted her on the floor forcing her into the room i was in.

i began to cry not understanding much of what, or why this was happening, since i was still very young.

the man dragged my sister by the arm, in front of me. i could see her bruised body. her pants were ripped as if forcefully ripped. tears were streaming down her face. she burly had the strength to say a few words. her last words.

"i love you y/n"

right after she said that the man shot her in the head. mercilessly.
he watched as her sister cried. he had the face of satisfaction. the unforgettable face.

————————————————
*end of flashback*

mark kneeled down, he put his arm around me, comforting me.

mark felt as emotional as y/n did but he didn't show it because he wanted to look strong in front of the person he loved.

i stood up wiping my tears and kun continued talking.

"we've found out that his name is-"

a/n
cliffhanger it is ;)