part 11

'im stuck on the toilet'

gosh why...

i head to restroom to find mark sitting on the toilet trying to stand.
"you good buddy?" i asked and giggled at his half naked body
"nope. do you..can you.." he stuttered. i walked over to him forgetting his dingy dongy was a thing and kinda froze but then i took a hold of his hand and pulled him out the toilet seat and immediately ran away "byeee"

as i was going back into our room i bump into ten. "oh gosh im sorry" i say to him and look at him and gasp. "ARE THOSE HICKEYS?!" ten shushed me and i said in a scream whisper. "are those hickeys" he looked if anyone was around "yes they are. now i have to go" i was going to ask him to wait but he was already leaving.

who gave him those? i bet it was johnny.

i entered our room and waited for mark to finish getting ready so we could train. i went to the closet and picked out what i was going to train in.

once i was done changing mark entered the room with a towel around his waist mmm..

"babe i just saw johnny..and he was COVERED in hickeys." mark spilled out, leaving me to a conclusion.. "so ten and johnny are a thing.., anyway go change so we can start training." although mark wanted her to tell him the rest of the tea he just put on his clothes.

"okay ready babe lets go"
we walk to the training room hand in hand. the place was still very new for the both of us so it took us a while to find the place.

*in training room*

"im not even surprised at this point" it was huge like everything else here. mark brought me over to a punching bag.

"punch it" he said i did as he said
"harder" he said."thats what she said.." mark looked at me a bit disappointed "okay sorry" i punched the bag harder this time making mark step back a bit.

"harder?" i ask with a pout on my face. mark giggled.

"just so you know markie i know how to fight.. my parents forced me to learn.." marks eyes widened not knowing why you didn't tell him earlier.. "well that just saved a lot of our time" mark sighed
"wanna fight kid?" i asked mark trying to get as tall as him on my tippy toes, and widening my shoulders.

mark grabbed me by the waist and put me on the floor gently getting on top of me, smacking the floor.
"1.2.3. i win" he sticks his tongue out at me. i grab on to his feet making him trip and doing the exact same thing he did "i win"

"now what?"

mark replied by taking my hand and taking me outside to find targets on the grass, and a table with guns.

I've always loved the dangerous things..

"okay lets start with this." mark handed me a gun that fit perfectly into my hand. "okay so first" mark got behind me showing me how to aim the gun. "shoot" i pulled the trigger hitting the thing in the head. i tried by myself and i found it pretty easy.

after a while mark confirmed that i knew how to shoot a gun.

*time lapse*

mark and i were in the room fighting for a controller..
"but i want to pick!"
"i do too!" we looked like kids
i quickly grabbed the remote which was on the bed and quickly run away. mark chased after me. "get back here you potato" we went around the whole house. once we got to the room again we were out of breath. we just sat down.
"lets just go get some water"

kun passed by us while we were going to the kitchen "go to the living room." we got our water and headed for the living room to find everyone sitting there. "sup dudes"

we sat down and i wondered why we were meeting up.

kun entered again with a few papers. he handed each of us one.
and began to speak.

"we're going on a mission.. we must kill the gang show in the picture" he paused for a moment as we all nodded "this gang specializes in making hybrid-killing bullets.. whatever they intend to do with those bullets..must be stopped.. immediately.. we already know their exact location, get you shit ready we're going on an adventure"

a/n
i might go to the nct concert 😭😭