part 14

(this is kinda a mini chapter)

"bruh me and mark are offi- oh-" i said walking into tens room while he and johnny were both ass naked. they both gasped. "oops sorry" i left and looked for the holy water. how to unsee tens ass.

————__________————_______

"mark can we go to church?" i asked mark seriously. he looked at me with bright eyes. "i didn't know you were a church girl, but its hot." he responded. mark was very religious and loved that i wanted to go to church. i just wanted to pray id never see ten and johnny naked ever again. "lets get ready then"

i finished getting ready for church. and told mark i was ready. no thothy clothes today. *hair flip*

mark and i walk towards his car hand in hand. he proudly opened the door for me and shot me in the heart with his cute smile. "you're the hottest church girl out here man" before i entered the car i whispered in his ear. "but i can still be your bad church girl" i smirked and entered the car and mark smirked as well, closing the door and entering the car himself.

we drove to the nearest church. it looked very beautiful. many different types of flowers everywhere. paintings that make no sense. and crying children..

we noticed that there was a line of people getting something on their foreheads. "mark whats today?" mark checked his phone. "oh shit its ash wednesday" everyone looked at mark because he cursed in church. he apologized and i laughed at his dumb butt. "i guess we'll have to do it" i said and we stood in line for about 5 minutes until i spoke. "mark im loosing my patience." i really was hungry and wanted the line to move faster. "just a few more minutes babe" mark convinced me to stay. we got the cross on our foreheads and sat down to pray a bit.

*in my head*
"dear god, today i saw johnny and ten having sex. please erase it from my mind and memory." i felt mark grab my hand caressing while he prayed. "please protect mark..at all costs. i love him"

mark and i went back to headquarters and opened the door.
"DID YOU GUYS JOIN A CULT" lucas screamed. "no" "then whats that on your forehead" he said again "its for ash wednesday dumbass"

this (short) chapter was lame lol but theres a lot more to the story stay tuned~

420 words haha