Don't wanna feel another touch
Don't wanna start another fire
Don't wanna know another kiss
No other name falling off my lips
Don't wanna give my heart away
To another stranger
Or let another day begin
Won't even let the sunlight in
No, I'll never love"

I feel like I'm overreacting but at the same time I just feel as if I should take care of my own feelings a bit more. If she's being like this now, imagine what it would be like in a few months.

"Earth to Julie!" Camilla waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"What's up?" I asked as calmly as I could. It's not Camilla's fault so I can't put my anger out on her.

"I was asking if you were ready to go? We're all ready." She softly asked so I nodded and walked downstairs with her.

"You okay?" Jay asked. "I'm fine." I quickly said and he gave me the look but then a hug. "It'll be okay. We'll talk later." He whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's have some fun!" I smiled at Alissa and Camilla, who were already standing at the front door for about a few minutes now. They're way too excited.

"What kind of music do you guys like?" I asked them as we sat down in the car. "I don't care." Camilla said. "I like everything." Alissa smiled.

"Then I'll just put my music on." I laughed and started driving.

Whilst I was driving off to town I could feel myself getting a bit happier. You know when people say things such as 'boys aren't worth the pain'? Well, the same counts for girls, I guess.

I have such a great family. Jay, Alissa, Camilla and me. It might sound weird but they really feel like family. I've had a lot of history with Jay and I've known Alissa since her birth. We aren't related but that doesn't matter if they feel more likely as a family than your relatives.

"What do you want for dinner?" Jay asked us. "Can we go to Demi's for dinner?" Camilla smiled but my smile faded. "We can't. She's busy." I told her and focussed on the road.

"I want pasta!" Alissa almost yelled in excitement. "Then we'll get pasta. You're okay with that, Cams?" Jay asked her. "I am." She simply answered.

I could feel Jay's eyes staring into my soul so I just nodded and laughed. "I'm fine with anything, dad." I giggled.

"We're here, children!" I yelled and we got out.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked them. "How about TopShop?" Camilla suggested. She's getting such a girly girl.

"Sure, maybe you and Jay could try on matching dresses!" I smirked. "I'd definitely rock it." He confidently said.

Once we were in there, I saw such a gorgeous dress. It's a dark red color with long sleeves. It's tight but not too tight. Demi would love it on me. Why am I still thinking about her? I seriously need to calm my tits and move on already. It's only been a few weeks and she's my teacher.

Speaking of which, I'll have her class tomorrow and I'm certainly not looking forward to it. We have to sing the songs we prepared for her. If there's one thing I don't want to do at this point, it's facing her.

I've been standing here for a while now. Jay and Camilla put on some dresses and laughed their asses off, so did I though. It's really funny to see Jay in a dress.

"I'm definitely buying this one. We could go to a Drag party." Jay smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you want, drama queen." I laughed.

"Did you find something nice?" I asked Alissa who was currently standing next to me with a bunch of clothes in her tiny little arms.

"Yes. All of these." She said and showed it to me. She's really such an adorable child.

After we payed for everything, we went down to a pasta take away. We've spent really long in TopShop so the kids were already being grumpy because they were hungry.

We ordered our food and waited for a while. Once it was ready, we went over to the beach and ate our food there.

"Enjoy." I smiled at the three of them.

We all are our food and the kids went to play around on the beach, which gave Jay and me a chance to talk.

"So tell me, what happened?" He asked me.

"I went over to Demi this morning and we just had sex, nothing else. Then I went over again because I needed to talk to her, seriously. I asked her why we had sex 2 times after she told me she wasn't sure she'd be able to continue this. She simply said 'sorry, I was drunk'. Here's the thing, she wasn't drunk this morning, she was a 100% sober. I told her that and then she didn't have an answer so I left." I said and looked down.

"I'm sorry Jules. Honestly, she doesn't deserve you. I feel like she's using you for sex but you deserve love. Let her go. There's enough fish in the sea, peachy tits." He said, with a grin at the last sentence so I pushed him on his arm.

"Asshole." I laughed.

We watched Alissa and Camilla play together for a while, till Alissa ran up to me.

"Mommy!"

---------------------------------------------------------
08/03/19