{9} - Fraggin' Autobots...

-The Nemesis-

"Breakdown? You Alright? You haven't spoken a word ever since we got back..." Knockout mumbled, glancing up from the datapad he was reading. He was sitting in a chair, while Breakdown was lying on his back on their berth, staring at the ceiling.

Breakdown sighed, folding his hands on his chassis and blinking slowly. "We lost him again, Knockout.... What kind of parents are we..." he muttered, his voice full of guilt.

"It wasn't our fault. It was the Autobots' fault. For whatever stupid reason, they felt the need to rip him away from us again. But that doesn't mean we're just going to give up, right?" Knockout said softly, setting the datapad down and standing up. He walked over to the berth and crawled onto it, curling up next to Breakdown and sighing. "We'll get him back. One way, or another."

Breakdown nodded slightly, staying silent. He wrapped his arms around Knockout and hugged him, sighing gently. 'I hope so...' he thought, looking down at the red medic with a soft gaze.

-Meanwhile, Autobot base-

Cascade hurried down the long hallway, his light pedesteps just barely echoing off of the walls. The Autobots, exhausted from the fight earlier, were all in recharge at the moment. That allowed him to freely explore for the most part.

But he had a plan in mind.

He remembered Breakdown telling him about some sort of panel or computer he could use to contact them should he ever get lost or taken. He knew the Autobots had one, but it seemed like their medic was always there working on it.

Cascade paused at the end of the hallway, peering into the main room. He soon spotted the white and orange frame of Ratchet slumped over the computer controls. He looked like he was asleep.

'Perfect..' Cascade thought, quietly trotting over to the large computer console and looking up. He pulled himself up onto a few containers and climbed onto the computer panel, being careful to avoid Ratchet's head and hands.

"Umm..." he mumbled under his breath, looking at the many buttons and symbols on the panel. His optics settled on one that was strikingly familiar to him. He grinned, reaching down to push it.

But then he heard a soft groan behind him.