Special Chapter 2 - University

Start from the beginning

One by one, the others arrived and sat down to their places. They quickly ate the pancakes and we did some talking after eating.

"Miko-san, you will join us in university right?" Suba-nii speaks up, making the others look at me.

"Yup!" I ate a slice of pancakes before moving along. "Aside from that, my superior told me during the train ride that the main reason I was being sent here is not because of this exchange student program, but because Meiji's faculty told them about the crimes taking place within the university. They're taking advantage of my young age. And this would bring me harm but I don't care though, ever since I entered university, solving mysteries has been my hobby!"

"Alright, alright. By the way Miko-san, your superior is Officer Kuro Yoshimura right?" Masa-nii asks me and I nodded.

"Yup! His wife and his daughter lives downstairs. Why do you ask, Masa-nii?"

"Oh!" He laughs "Kuro-kun is a childhood friend of mine! I'm glad because he's the one who is taking care of you. You won't be in any harm if he's around."

"What?!" I suddenly stood up from my seat. "Small world, I guess?"

"Miko-san, finish your food!" Kyo-nii says. Wow, still the same strict Kyo-nii.

"Hai hai." I muttered before sitting down. I will start studying in Meiji University later. And I have a feeling that it will be a looooooong day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am currently walking with Ema, Yuusuke, Subaru-nii and Officer Kuro towards Meiji University. Starting today, I will be an exchange student.

While walking, a lot of strangers are staring at us. Maybe because of Officer Yoshimura, or maybe because of me?

"You know, if I commit a crime and that policeman is the one who is arresting me, I would really get myself arrested! I mean, look at him!"

"Yeah. Also, those two that are walking beside him. They're students from Meiji University!"

"Woah! You're right! And the third one. I've seen her in the news! She's that criminology student who solved three separate murder cases in Kyoto!"

"What is she doing here? Is she transferring from Kyoto to here?"

"I don't know. Kyoto University is the best university here in Japan. She won't transfer. My guess is that she's an exchange student."

"Wow. I'm well-known here." I looked at Officer Yoshimura before continuing. "Sensei, I thought I'm only known in Kyoto?"

The officer beside me laughs before speaking up.

"After you solved those three cases, hundreds of articles popped in the internet. All of it is about you solving those cases. One article, the most shared one, stated that your hometown is here in Tokyo. And starting from there, the locals are seeing you like some celebrity or something. Do you know where I got this information?"

I sweatdropped before replying.

"Mrs. Yoshimura?"

"Correct!"

Damn, this guy keeps talking about his wife and daughter ever since he introduced them to me. But even if its so annoying, I still find it cute. I wonder if my future husband is like that? Seeing his loved ones as his pride?

It took a while before we reached the university. It's been so long since I stepped in here. The place didn't change as I could still see what I remembered here.