1.17: Rhett Whimsicott

This old lady already did her best (◕‿◕).

Lying down the limp Rhett on the soft bed, Samuel eyed his beloved, taking in the new bites and hickeys he left at Rhett's neck. His eyes darkened as he felt the want to make Rhett cry and writhe in pleasure and want under his arms.

Samuel licked his lips in anticipation at that thought and continued kissing Rhett's inviting pinkish lips.

"Hmmm..."

Wet sounds of lips smaking against each other is the only sound inside the room. Rhett felt embarrassed as he kept hearing the sound of them making out, his face turning red.

Propping his arms on the soft bed, Rhett accepted Samuel's advances onto him as he responded to Samuel's kisses, them licking and sucking each other's lips.

With Rhett's eagerness as a sign, Samuel started to strip down Rhett's clothes as he tossed it beside the bed.

Appreciating first the view of Rhett's pale skin and pinkish nubs, Samuel started on Rhett's neck and collarbone, the sensitive skin turning red at the sensation. He kept licking and biting on the skin, making Rhett moan in return.

"Ahhh...ngahh..."

Slowly moving down onto Rhett's pink and erected nipples. Samuel sucked and bit on the right as his naughty hands started to rub and pinch on the left nub.

"Ahh! Ngh! T-th..."

"Say it, my love."

"T-the other nipple...suck it..."

Rhett never felt as embarrassed right now, covering his red face and looking away. Seeing this endearing sight, Samuel chuckled as he lowered his head and started to give attention to the left nipple, licking and sucking on it again as if milk was to come out.

"Ngahh...ahhh...nhh..."

In pleasure, Rhett's back arched as he felt the sensation of having his nipples sucked and played on. Feeling the need of release, Rhett shuddered under the touches of Samuel as white liquid spurted out of his rod.

"You are so sensitive, coming from just my touches and kisses... See this nub?" Samuel flicked the right nipple as Rhett responded with a 'ngahh' sound. "A slight sensation turns you like that, so cute."

"I-I'm not cute...ahh!"

Samuel didn't let Rhett continue as Samuel started to tease the erected rod of Rhett, it is hard and wet. Wanting more reactions of his love, Samuel started to pump up and down as precum started to leak on the tip of Rhett's.

"...too..."

"What?"

"Me too... I want to make you feel good..."

With Rhett's voice turning weaker with each words he said, Rhett palmed on the tight pants of Samuel as the latter groaned on the feeling of Rhett's hand.

"Umm...what a naughty kid."

Smirking, Rhett continued to tease Samuel's hard on as Rhett was not contented and pulled down Samuel's pants, the long, hard rod jumping out in plain sight. Samuel shuddered at the contact of cold air on his nether regions.

Rhett get up the bed as he let his head lower down until he had his head in front of Samuel's hard pistol. Curious, Rhett tried a lick. Samuel groaned in pelasure and felt impatient, he held Rhett's head and slowly guided his mouth deeper down to girth. A low whimper escaped Rhett's throat as Samuel bid continue to his lover.

Apart from feeling his jaw tired, the masculine scent of Samuel made Rhett dizzy. Wrapping his hand on the base of Samuel's rod, Rhet closed his lips onto the head and started stimulating that part.

"Come here, Rhett."

Tapping on his legs, Rhett sat down in front of Samuel and wrapped his arms around Samuel, lightly kissing Samuel's cheeks, seemingly dazed and bothered.

Pushing two digits into Rhett's mouth, Rhett attentively licked the fingers of Samuel, occasionally sucking. Samuel held Rhett's elastic butt and parted, he slipped a wet digit in.

The sudden intrusion in his ass made Rhett tensed as he felt his hole tighened, an audible whimper on Rhett's lips.

"Relax, you're too tight, my love."

Coaxing Rhett, Samuel started to distract Rhett as he licked on Rhett's lips, tongue intruding Rhett's mouth and demanding for dominance. Cannot helping it, Rhett responded with his kisses.

The second digit entered as Rhett gasped between their kisses. Pushing inside, the feeling of a foreign thing inside his anus made Rhett breathless. Twinging at the slight pain, Rhett unconsciously raked his nail at Samuel's back.

"Just a bit more, breathe through your nose. Don't hold your breath."

Giving instructions one by one as if he was really still teaching, Rhett laughed with a silent voice, lightening the tension.

"Why are you laughing?" With a smirk on his face, Samuel's finger hit a spot as his lover suddenly exclaimed in sudden pleasure, eyes misty and lips agape in pleasure, his body shaking in anticipation for more of this feeling.

Findjng his pleasurable spot, Samuel started stimulating that area until Rhett was a moaning mess. Breathing raggedly, another wave of pleasure overcome Rhett as he came into another feeling of wanting to release.

Suddenly coming into a halt, Samuel positioned himself in front of the gaping hole of Rhett, teasing and rubbing against the waiting hole. Frustrated, Rhett growled upon seeing Samuel playing first.

"Just hurry up and insert your dick, will 'ya!"

Rhett held the hard dick of Samuel, slowly inserting it to his hole. Groaning in pain and pleasure, he unconsciously let the rod intrude his body fully, the feeling of being full brought shudders to his nerves.

After minutes of adjusting to the huge rod inside him, Rhett started to lift his ass as he rode Samuel, the other holding the waist of Rhett as he pushed his hips into Rhett.

The squelching sounds of the two making love is the only sound that can be heard. Luckily, the walls of Samuel's room is thick that it can be considered as soundproof.

The force of the two mating made the bed squeak louder as Rhett loudly moaned, fully feeling the whole length of Samuel. Reaching out for Samuel, both of them started kissing again as they continued their rhythm.

This Rhett is something that Samuel first saw this time, strangely initiative but really erotic and insatiable.

"More... Hmmm... Ngh!"

Pushing deeper inside Rhett, Samuel growled as he kept ramming inside Rhett at a monstrous pace.

Unknown to them, the system at a corner is currently holding two cameras in its imaginative hands with three cameras with stands, its mouth in a huge smile and nose bleeding profusely.

[Heeeheeeeheeee...]

The blinds of the curtains are parted, letting the warm sunlight of the morning come inside the room. Opening his eyes, what greeted Rhett is the unfamiliar view of a room.

"...Where...?"

His voice is hoarse and painful to the throat. Gently holding his neck, Rhett felt a hand run through his hair as he turned to the one beside him, seeing Samuel smiling.

"...I said before that after graduating..."

"I know. I'm sorry that I laid my hands to my student."

"You're not even feeling any remorse!"

Samuel chuckled at his lover's words as he pulled Rhett towards him and kissed his lips.

"How about a morning kiss for me?"

"...fine."

Responding with another lick to his lips, Rhett wrapped his arms around Samuel as they started to make out again, early in the morning.