1.16: Rhett Whimsicott

Later that night, Rhett hurriedly went inside his room that is actually beside Samuel's. Making sure no one's looking, Rhett opened the big windows and started to talk to Paopao.

[Paopao at your service, host!]

"Do you still remember that black clothed man that took me here days ago?"

[With my superior mind, I sure still remember him host!]

"Manipulate his mind to come here."

[B-b-but host! M-manipulating mind is i-i-illegal!]

"I don't care about your morals. For the sake of my mission, I need you to call that man."

[...Fine, host! But if the thing about this is leaked, bothd of us will face the consequences!]

"Are you pertaining to this world's norms?"

[...Ung.]

"Then screw those norms. We are the worms trying to break this world's future, why bother thinking about those norms bullshit?"

Paopao stopped and took seconds to think, before bobbing its head up and down in front of Rhett. Rhett looked at the spherical ball in front of him and rubbed at its top. Paopao subconsciously leaned against the warmth of Rhett as it suddenly bounced again.

[Host, I already manipulated the man. Also as extra, I made that man only loyal to you! Did I do great, host?]

Amazed at his system's initiative, Rhett felt that having Paopao as his system saved him a century year of his life.

"You did good again, Pao. I will let you upgrade yourself once we finished this world."

Brightened, Paopao bounced as it disappeared, leaving Rhett alone.

Seconds passed as a rustle in the leaves of the trees beside the window of the room disturbed Rhett. Rhett looked at the newly arrived black figure, sudden alertness in his eyes.

"What is your command, Master?"

"To whom do you loyalty lies?"

"This low guard is only loyal to yours truly."

"Then use this to stab yourself."

Rhett fished out a small dagger from the scabbard clipped on his waist and gave it to the man. The man reverently accepted the dagger, pointed the sharp end at his heart, ready to stab himself.

"Stop."

Only a thread away from his skin, Rhett stopped the man. Sighing, Rhett realized that this man is downright manipulated by only Rhett himself.

"I have a task for you to make. Make any mistake, then your life will be at risk. Also, make sure to remain hidden always, use any distractions if necessary. However, there is something that you must remember and not forget: never mention anything regarding my identity."

Blankly staring at Rhett, the guard nodded. Rhett then secretly grabbed a small satchel from Paopao's inventory and gave it to the waiting man.

"In this task, you must eliminate the target using the needles inside the satchel. These needles are modified by my myself, it is dangerously poisonous. If your skin even have any contact with the sharp end of the needle, it's KO for you since this poison doesn't have any antidotes for cure..."

Rhett wore special gloves from Paopao before grabbing a needle from another satchel. The needle might seem only for stitching but if someone would look closely, the body is tinted with purple substance.

"...And the dosage for someone to die silently and immediately using this poison is at least 1 mg, which is the amount within each needle. The information regarding the target is inside the satchel. Don't let anyone caught you or else the price is heavier than immediate death."

The guard blankly stared then nodded at Rhett. Feeling satisfied, Rhett handed a pair of new gloves at the man.

"These gloves are made from special fabric that can somehow prevent the poison to seep through the cloth. Use any methods you have to kill the target, an assassin never leaves his target alive, remember that."

[Host looks like a villain from an action movie! Imagine host inside his own volcano lair while swirling a glass of red wine in his gloved hand! OMO]

"Shut your hole, Pao."

[Eep!]

"Oh, and I have another question for you."

"Yes, what is your question, Master?"

"What do you want me to call you?"

"...Pardon?"

"Your name. Your whatsoever you have anybody else refer you to."

"...Just call this lowly one as Hak."

[AKATSUKI NO YONA?!?]

"Pao, this is not an anime."

[Heheh! Host caught me! XD]

"Sigh. Just...do your mission properly. I can't stand everything else break down in front of me. Hak, be careful in this task."

Hak bowed to Rhett before jumping into the woods beside the room window, leaving silence in Rhett's room. Feeling bored, Rhett went outside his room to take a stroll around the courtyard.

"Aiya, my love. You shouldn't be wearing those thin clothes in this time. Winter is only days away, and you might get sick..."

Rhett coincidentally met Samuel that time before Samuel started to nag at Rhett and used his outer coat to cover Rhett's thin cloths. Feeling satisfied upon seeing his lover wearing his own clothes, Samuel pecked at Rhett's lips.

"W-w-w-what are you d-d-doing?!?"

"Good luck charm."

Samuel closed again their distance as he kissed Rhett again, this time seemingly longer and deeper. Samuel licked at Rhett's lips as he pried his tongue inside the mouth of the breathless Rhett.

"Hmm..."

The sound between their exchange is sloppy and embarrassing to Rhett's ears, making him redden in embarrassment. Feeling weak from their wet kisses, Rhett can't help it but only hold onto Samuel's strong shoulders and return back the kisses.

"Hah, S-Samuel..."

"Rhett...I really want you now..."

Samuel's voice is raspy and deep, making Rhett feel weaker than usual. Nothing seemed to process inside Rhett's head as he felt dazed right now.

Samuel kept invading Rhett's mouth, seemingly wanting to devour him whole. His kisses trailed from Rhett's lips to his ears, teasing Rhett's earlobe. Rhett can't help it but to lose his balance.

"Oh, careful."

Samuel catched the weak Rhett in time, grabbing his butt and carried him, who in return crossed his legs onto Samuel's torso. Samuel licked on Rhett's neck as he kept biting and sucking, leaving bite marks and dark hickeys on Rhett's pale skin.

"Do you want me to continue this?"