1.12: Rhett Whimsicott

Rhett crouched on the asphalt as he saw Chim's terrified face and tried to comfort the scared friend, looking over his friends, he saw Shouto hugging Deku and Carrey with a stone face.

"In this types of situations, we need to keep calm or else everything will be at a dangerous pace." Carrey said to others as she peeked from the tent and saw that the war is still ongoing.

"To think that the other country will took a chance in invading the kingdom at this time..."

"We must have faith in the soldiers! Also, didn't Rhett helped them by providing the ingredients of that strengthening pill? They must have already won the war right now! Have faith in those guys!"

Rhett felt amazed by the bravery of Carrey as he glanced at the medical kit inside the tent and looked through its contents. This will be enough, he said to himself as Paopao reminded him of the safety.

"You can somehow enchant me with a barrier or something like that, right?"

[Uhh, since it will be like that, I will do my best in protecting host!]

Clutching the kit in his hands, Rhett looked at the bloody mess from the opposing kingdom. Thankfully, the battle lasted for only hours before the soldiers of the Guilla Kingdom overthrown the captain of the enemy.

"We need medics right now!"

And that's the cue for Rhett to whistle to Carrey and she took a peek outside and saw Rhett signalling her to help in healing the injured. Nodded, she said those said commands to others as all of them went outside to help.

Rhett tended to the bloody wounds of a soldier that seemed older than him by a bit. The sword wound is rather deep but not too perilous for his life, he gauzed the wound after applying medicine to it.

His next patient is another soldier that's bleeding profusely. Stopping the bleeding by pushing on a pressure point, he wrapped the wound with a sterilized cloth and wiped the mess on his body.

"Is there someone that needs help?!"

Rhett asked his other classmates as he saw that all of the wounded are actually tended now. Looking around, he saw the familiar mop of Chim's hair, seeing that the latter is applying medicine on a familiar person.

"Oh, Rhett! Is your duty finished?"

Samson waved at the newly arrived boy as he muttered an ow due to his wounds. Chim glanced and nodded to Rhett as he continued in curing the wounds of Samson.

"Yes, Brother Samson. Also, what kingdom invaded us in this time?"

"It's the Chance Kingdom, though I don't know the reason for their sudden attack to us even if we kept a neutral relationship with them."

"There, it's done! Though in my idea, I feel that that nasty Sapphire have connections to this matter..."

Chim lightly patted on the gauzed wound of Samson and a relieved smile was on his face as Samson thanked him, patting his head while giving him a doting smile.

"Chim, don't jump to conclusions!"

"Sorry, Rhett..."

"Also, since when did the two of you gone close? I didn't even noticed the two of you spend some time together?"

Rhett looked curiously to the duo like some experiments that are waiting to be experimented and he actually saw the cheeks of Chim turned red.

A tap on Rhett's shoulder made the boy look over his shoulder and saw Carrey looking suggestively to the two while smirking.