No Where + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 834

Warnings: No¿

Prompt: The reader is set up to distract Klaus away from going home, but it takes off from there.

You walked into the bar and sat down setting your clutch down beside you. You ordered one drink and sat there for a minute on your own.

Someone sat their drink down before they sat down themselves "What's a pretty lady like you doing alone at a bar?" You looked over at Klaus and smiled "I was bored." You answer with a slight shrug.

He chuckles "Does Elijah know you're here?" Klaus questions you nod "Told me not to, said you didn't wanna be bothered." He raises an eyebrow.

"You came here for me?" He smirks you took a sip of your drink "Why did you come here?" You ask looking at him.

"Dodging my question now, are we love?" He takes a sip of his own drink keeping his eyes locked with yours.

"I came here for a drink, Nik. Don't over analyze." You smirk he hums along to your smirk.

Your mind drifted back as to why on Earth you were put in this bar, you remembered what Rebekah had said:

"You just have to remember you're human, he's not. Lying will look like the truth from you, he will believe anything you say. Just keep him out of the house for a bit, just be human."

You looked at Klaus and smiled "So, we don't talk much. And when we do it's your snarky little comments." You speak before taking a sip of your drink.

"Well let's change that." He smirks.

You shrug "With ease," Klaus smiles while taking a sip of his drink.

You sat there talking with him, you were actually enjoying yourself which was nice. You looked at your clock and noticed you've been here for two hours.

"I should get going, it's late." You both stood and you didn't know you sitting so close until you both stood up and you were inches apart.

The bar was pretty much empty the last person had just left, leaving you and Klaus alone. The bartender had disappeared to the back.

You looked up at Klaus and he was already looking down at you "You came here for me didn't you?" He whispers.

You shocked yourself as you brought yourself up to your tippy toes and kissed him, it shocked you back when you realized he was kissing you back.

You felt his hands creep to the back of your thighs as he sped you over to a nearby table, his lips fell down to your neck and you felt your fingers tangle into his hair.

His hand trailed from your knee up your thigh slowly finally reaching the hem of your dress, you both pulled apart when you heard someone clear their throat.

You both looked at the bartender "I have to get closing up now, we can meet outside just get your stuff." He walks out.

You now stood in front of Klaus, you looked up at him and he captured your lips with his. He once again fell down to your neck and you held a small smile.

You gasped and shoved him away feeling your neck once you had felt his teeth hit your skin.

"Klaus I-"

"You don't trust me, you're just like everyone else." He spat you grabbed your clutch and headed out quickly feeling horrible.

The next few days you spent the night in Rebekah's room, you hid there for probably three-four days hiding from Klaus.

He knew where your apartment was, and you stayed in a guest bedroom here most of the time. So you figured hiding in Rebekah's room was a good choice.

You crept down the stairs believing everyone was gone, you headed towards the kitchen walking through the living area.

You gasped loudly as your back hit the wall "Y/n." Klaus' grip loosened as he stepped back.

"Klaus you're here." You whispered.

He stepped up to you again and you swallowed hard, he scoffed and shook his head "Still afraid." He whispers.

You watched him turn away from you and start to walk away. You grabbed his arm and turned him around pulling him down and kissing him.

"I'm not afraid of you, it was a mistake. I'm so sorry." You whisper he looks you in the eyes "Sorry doesn't get you everywhere." He turns to start to leave again.

You grabbed his arm this time with more force and he turned around speeding you over to the nearest wall and holding you against it.

You pulled him closer to you "I trust you Nik, you won't hurt me I know that." He pulls you closer to him and hugs you.

"I love you, I need you to remember that." You nod your head.

"I love you too Klaus."

"Good now you can stop hiding in my room." Rebekah grins walking up the stairs.

"I guess you'll be with me." Klaus smirks "Me nor Bekah want to hear you guys tonight or any other night." Elijah comments.

Your face flushes red and Klaus chuckles "You're cute when you blush." He whispers kissing your cheek.