"I am not your wife Clegane".

"Aye, but you make my head hurt enough to be" he scoffed.

Jaslin sighed heavily. How on earth had she ended up with this strange friendship, if she could even call it that. Despite neither admitting it, they obviously cared for one another, in their own strange manner at least. Jaslin could tell Sandor did not wish to return to his own chambers and be alone, but she could also not put up with the smell of him, so slowly she walked over to the tub and began to fill it with warm water.

"Go on then. If you are going to disturb my peace, you can at least wash" she groaned once the tub was filled.

Sandor eyed her cautiously and then quickly drank down his fourth glass. Clumsy from the wine, Sandor began to try and remove his amour, knocking over the table at the same time.

"Seven give me strength" Jaslin whispered and walked over to him.

Gently, she led him to the chair and then stood inbetween his long and wide spread legs. She could feel his eyes on her the entire time, but tried to pay it no mind as she released his armour and placed it on the ground.

"Take yours off" Sandor grumbled as he pulled off his tunic.

"I am not a whore Sandor. I will not do as you command, I am a Lady of House Frost".

"Aye, a Lady with dark desires I reckon. I ain't treating you like no damned whore either".

Jaslin stepped away and watched as he pulled off his breeches. Finally he stood, somewhat wobbly, and completely naked. His wide chest looked hard and muscular, covered in dark hair. His stomach was also muscular and ran down to his privates, the size of him almost scared Jaslin, and she could feel herself blush. Quickly, she looked away and waited until she heard him step into the water.

"You really ain't gonna undress?" He scoffed as Jaslin turned back around and looked at him from the other side of the room.

"Why would I?"

"Becuase you know how i can make you moan and want to know what else I can do" he chuckled deeply and raised his eyes brows.

"And that is why you came here, to fuck? I thought you did not want my pity?"

"I don't girl. I want you, naked in this tub, bouncing up and down on my dick".

Jaslin felt herself blush again. She had no idea what to say back and stood with her mouth open.

"You've got a pretty mouth girl. Come ere already" he almost begged now.

Jaslin quickly pressed her lips tightly together and shook her head. Sandor closed his eyes in return and sighed heavily as he sank further into the water.

"I heard Lord Stark sent my brother away. Harrenhal from the sounds of it" he spoke, softer this time.

"Yes. That's at least one Clegane I don't have to worry about".

"I thought I didn't scare ya?"

Again Jaslin remained silent and looked down at her feet.

"You think I'd hurt ya if you stepped from that nightdress and came closer?"

"I don't know" she finally replied and looked back up at him.

Sandor almost seemed to have a pained look on his face now. Sitting up straight, he looked right at her. "I won't hurt you, and I'd kill any cunt that tried".

Jaslin beloved him, and slowly felt her feet unfreeze from there position. Sandor remained silent as she continued to step over to the bath. When she finally reached his side, she moved the straps of her nightdress off her shoulders and let the simply material flow down to her feet. Sandor couldn't look away this time. Taking in each curve and line of her body as she nervously stepped on foot into the tub.