She never deserved you

Y/N PoV:

I got back to Seoul, and the first thing I did was contacting Sarang.
On the phone:
I'm back SarSar~Y/N
Finallyyyyyyyy! You don't know how much I'm suffering!~Sarang
Yeah Yeah! Where are you guys?~Y/N
Big Hit! Please come quickly! I think if the are even more together than it's escalating!!~Sarang
I'm coming! Give me 30 minutes,ok!!~Y/N
Yeah please save me! *YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE PARK JIMIN!* *OH SHUT UP JUNGCOCK, YOU ARE THE ASSHOLE HERE! DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!!* *I REGRET IT,OK! IT'S MY FAULT I KNOW ! AND I WANT EVERYTHING TO STOP AND BRING HER BACK, BUT I CANNOT!!! SO SHUT UP JIMIN!!*
Oh my god! I'm coming as quick as I can!~Y/N
Thank you Bestie~Sarang

Phone call ended....

Did they just fought on the other side? And why am I included in that shit! Ugh PARK JIMIN! FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!! I got myself a cab and went to the studio! I entered the front door and got quickly in the elevator. To the 4th floor. As I got out, I could here shouts from the biggest dance room! I quickly made my way there. When I arrived I stood there taking my breath and wanted to enter, when the door opened and Huining Kai and Soobin opened it first.

"Noona you're back? Thank god!!! Help us please! Jungkook hyung and Jimin hyung are arguing since this morning and it doesn't get better

"Noona you're back? Thank god!!! Help us please! Jungkook hyung and Jimin hyung are arguing since this morning and it doesn't get better. Even we tried it! But no chance!", I could see they didn't know what to do "Hey Soobin and Kai! Sarang called me I will go now ok! Stay healthy and let this first be our problem! If we need help I'll call you!", I smiled at them and the nodded and made their way to the elevator. I got in the room and there they were fighting! If I would describe it, it looks like they are going to kill each other sooner or later. They were screaming but didn't noticed me! I couldn't take it anymore "JEON JUNGKOOK! PARK JIMIN STOP IT ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHITS!", everyone's attention was now on me and from the corner of my eye I could see Lisa sitting in the corner! At some point I was sad and angry. "Y/N you are back? My Y/N is back!", Jimin began to ran and hug me like there is no tomorrow. Everyone greeted my except for Jungkook, even Lisa did it. Suddenly Jimin took my hand and brought me outside. He hugged my tight again „Let's go to the coffee shop down street!", he offered I nodded and made our way there. I'm happy to be back but still it hurts to see him.

Jungkook's PoV:

I argued with Jimin because I brought Lisa with me and he opened the theme Y/N on again! After six months! I know I fucked up last time and I cannot change it anymore, but he can't bring it up again not now! When I try to forget about the pain and the lost! Suddenly the door opened but my attention was on Jimin  "JEON JUNGKOOK! PARK JIMIN STOP IT ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHITS!", I recognised this voice it belongs to her! My first love Kim Y/N. I turned to her side and there she was standing. I wanted to run to her, I wanted to hug her so bad, to tell her that I'm sorry and regret everything what I did. But I can't I did so much wrong and it's not to forgive after six months. It hurts but I deserved to suffer! I need to suffer! Because it's all my fault.......