Final B

"DAOMING SI, STOP THERE RIGHT THERE!"

"Y/N?"

I followed the sweet voice of her and there she was standing right in front of me, but she wasn't here for me nor to talk to me, no she was here because of him. The guy I personally envay so much, because I know he would have never cheated on her nor break her precious heart. I know deep down in my heart that I'm nothing compared to him and that her future would be more enlightning with him instead of me.

The pain and the tears I have caused her back then are nothing compared to the incident that happened in the hospital, still she chose to stay by my side and taking care of me even though I was an asshole and no one. I wish I could turn back time and stop the mistake I made....

Y/N's PoV:

I was going up and down in  my room, deciding what is best for me, but didn't come to a solution. Why is it so damn hard? And why can't my heart just decide to take Si, why am I still thinking about Jungkook. Nothing helpfull came to my mind, so I called Sarang.

"Sarang I need your help?" "Hello to you too, I heard what happened in the hospital. Are you okay?" "Yes I'm okay, but I don't know if Jungkook is. I mean I still don't know why I care so much for him. My head says to forget him, but my heart is making me go crazy. Like I don't know what decision I should make. Si or Jungkook. Why am I even thinking of Jungkook as an option, he broke my heart and showed me that love isn't always perfect and can bring lies with it too. And then there is Si, he showed me how much he likes me even after such a short time and I felt appreciated again. He showed me that love can be beautiful and not just painful if you maybe find the right guy. Still I'm thinking about this jerk, urgh why??" "Woah, woah calm down my lady, I totally understand your situation. Sometimes you think you are over someone, but in the end he still owns your heart even though you want to deny it. Y/N I don't want to make your desicion, but I'm telling you to take your decision wisely, because I don't want you to regret it for the rest of your life. Listen to your heart even when it's still shattered in thousand pieces, listen to it because deep down there is the answer that will show you what the right way is. Have you understood princess?" "Yes, thank what would I do without you, when every thing is over I'm owing you a boba drink! I see you, bye love you."

I know that my heart is still shattered in pieces, but thanks to Sarang something lid up in my mind. The decision I should take and why.....

Daoming Si's PoV:

This was it, this was the end of a maybe beautiful relationship. My flight is going in 20 mintues, but she never showed up, not even to say goodbye. But I'm not surprised, the incident that happened back then showed me that her love for him never faded even when he cheated. I realised that I'll never be like him, he's perfect in any way. He's talented, he's one of the favorite celeb in korea, his group is famous all over the globe and the pride of korea, he's handsome, wellbuild and I'm just an actor and singer from China, known by just a bit of people. Who wouldn't choose him over me. But still there is the fact that he cheated on her and not even this kept her away from him. I wish I could turn back time and meet her even sooner...

I took my luggage and made my way to the doors, smiling was never my thing. I almost entered the gate, when someone I never believed would come stopped me.

"DAOMING SI, STOP RIGHT THERE!"

She did came...

3rd Person PoV:

She did it, even though she thought she couldn't make it any more and miss him. "Stop,please!", Y/N slowly approached Si not knowing that she already had the attention of someone other. "Y/N? You did come, I thought you would chose him...", he asked her confused. "It wasn't easy for me, first of all I think you are worth an apology from for what happened in the hospital. I'm really sorry about that and I realised that someone like you doesn't deserve this. Days went by and it never came one day I haven't thought about you. You know I never felt this appreciated by someone after what he did to me, but you showed me that I can be loved and that not all men are the same. But still there was a feeling in side of me that told me I don't deserve someone like you, someone who loves me and then there is me who can't even let go of her ex-boyfriend, whose a cheater. I didn't sleep for days thinking what is the right decision, the decision that won't hunt me for the rest of my life and that's why I'm here now. Si I want you to kn-", Y/N couldn't even finish her sentence as she was engulfed into a tight hug by Si

 Si I want you to kn-", Y/N couldn't even finish her sentence as she was engulfed into a tight hug by Si

"I knew it, I knew it, that you would chose-", but not long after he let go. Not because he wanted to look into her eyes no, but because he saw someone he didn't thought would also be here. HIM....

"Oh now I understand, what you wanted to tell me. I'm really such a fool for believing you would chose me over him. But it's okay.", Y/N was confused was it so obvious that she would choose HIM and not HIM. "Still I have one question, why him after all what he did?", and in this moment Si pointed at Jungkook. "He cheated, he lied and the worst thing he broke your heart. You didn't deserve that, still he is your choice?", she turned around looking into Jungkooks teary eyes, he knows that everything Si said was right. In deep down he knew that the time came where he gets his heart broken the way he broke hers. And it is now....

Why did he even came here in the first place? Jungkook turned around with the intention to leave this akward scene, but suddenly a small hand stopped him. Y/N hold his wrist "Please, don't leave now, not now after all what happened between us.", she took his hands and went back to Si. Jungkook was confused on why she would want him here, like she said after all what happened. "Like I said, I was thinking alot in the past few days to choose my decision wisely. Si I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry, because I can't go with you, because I couldn't choose you over him. You have everything a girl could ask for, but I never appreciated it the way it should be. I feel so bad because I know I broke a heart by my decision. You asked me why I chose him. I don't really know the reason and there is know big reason why he would be better then you, but this is the first time in my life that my heart told me the right way and that is by taking Jungkook. Maybe I'll regret it later but hopefully I won't. Same goes to when I would have choosen you, maybe I would have regret it later. We will never right now. I hope you can forgive me and damage I made to your heart.", a tear escaped her eyes. Both boys didn't really realised what happened nor understand her decision, but one thing is for sure one guy is going home with a happy heart and the other one with a damaged and broken one. "Please don't apologise, beacause in the end I knew you would chose him. I saw it in your eyes, the way you looked at him. I was sure you would take him. I'm not mad at you just a bit disappointed, but it's okay. I just need a little time to heal. Oh and Jungkook, please take care of her she is very precious and has a heart made out of gold. After all what you did she still forgave you and chose you. Please don't make her cry, except for yours wedding day! If you both would excuse me, I have a flight to catch!", with that Si smiled one last time even when it was hurtful and made his way quickly to the gate, vanishing from their site. Y/N shed tears, even though she knew that this would happen.

In the end Y/N chose Jungkook and she never regretted her decision, but one thing was her back at that day, she took the decision and that she has to live with it.....

She will break someones heart, by chosing him.......