Chapter 42/Epilogue

Recap:

  "Alright guys! Back off. That's my sister you're squeezing the life out." I hear Jake say and everyone laughs. They start releasing me and I suck in oxygen.

      I let out a huff and they laugh. I laugh along with them and then smile.

      "Well, uncle said that it's good you confirmed. I might even be the manager of his new expansion." Mike says, entering the room. We all screamed for joy and I directly hug him. Arisa and Jake soon joins in and we all hug him tight. He laughs and kisses mine and Arisa's forehead.

      This is the start of something good happening.

      Thank you, God!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

18 years old

-Elisa-

      Sometimes, I wonder how my life became so amazing. From good, to worse, to awesome. I have bumpy roads in my life but, I overcome each and every single one of them. The past 3-5 years have been the hardest, because of all the bullying, but, my friends, the people that came into my life helped me realize the beauty of it.

      "Cherish the people that come into your life, because you will never meet anyone as wonderful as them."

                    -Unknown

      I learned from the amazing quote and even the people that has hurt me the most, I cherish. They may have done rude, mean, and just plain bad things but, they sure taught me a thing or two. And, I thank them for that.

      I am now Eighteen years of age, the age of adulthood, and I honestly didn't expect time to go so fast!

      My siblings are doing well. My brother, Mike, got that job from my uncle 3 years ago and took over the company, just a year ago. My other brother, Jake, is now an NBA league basketball player. He's playing for (AN: this isnt real, as you know ;) ) Miami Heat and moved there, two and a half years ago. He still comes and visits. And my little sister, Arisa, is now highschool! She is in the varsity dance team of our school and won championships, here and there.

      And, me. I am now college, and I'm taking up and undergrad for Fine Arts. I love taking pictures, drawing, and basically any style of art. But, this is only if I have free time. The lads (1D and 5SOS), basically got me an agent and placed me in the celebrities' world. My friends (Yana, Derek, Mitch, Irvine, etc.), their all in the same college as me but, Mitch is going away, to learn how to be a pilot.

      Yana is now in the singing, acting, and dancing business with me but, we both wanted to be in the army. I know... weird for us. But, we're happy in where we are. Derek is there, taking so many courses that I think I could explode. Now, Irvine. Irvine is taking up Medical Technology as an undergrad for his future course, Medicine. My other friends are in the same college as all of us and is taking their different courses.

      The 1D lads are starting to make their new album, "FOUR". It's, like, so awesome. Their progressing everytime.

      The 5SOS lads are making a new EP. They get more famous every step if the way.

      And, when everyone is not there. Like, Mike is probably around the world, bringing Arisa with him, I stay with these lads. I do some of their opening acts in some of both their concerts. They take me to some of their tours and along the way, I make me album and the EPs. I became famous later on at the age of 16 because of posting videos in youtube. All the lads helped me progress through these years and I feel so thankful.

      "Ready?" Liam calls out and I not.

      "Don't be nervous. You've done this before." He pats my back and I smile.

      "I'm not nervous. I am just having my heart beat in my chest faster than a cheetah." I tell him and he laughs. He just LAUGHS!

      I don't why everytime I perform to people I get nervous. Even if I did it before. Eh, whatever.

      All the lads comes in and each one of them hugs me.

      Oh, right! Today, I am in my concert, in a big ass stadium.

      "You'll do great! You got this from us! After all, we love you and support you every step of the way." Ashton exclaims. Everyone agrees and I smile.

      "We know you got some things from us. After all, you are our little sister!"

++

AN: The end! Thank you guys so much for supporting this book!

I appreciate it lots! I love you guys!

And, I will not be writing a sequel! :)

And, btw, please check out my other books!

I will be editing this book to make it better :)

Thank you guys. And I will be posting a bonus chapter for what happened with Brad and Cole :) still in Elisa's POV .

Love u guys!