Chapter 23 ✌

-Elisa-

       My friends and I went up to the music room. They, of course, help me. I'm in crutches, remember? Anyway... We enter the music room and start talking of the possibilities of what they could be talking down there.

      "Maybe your brother is telling them that he hates them" Mitch says.

      "Maybe. But he was smiling." I tell them.

      "Who knows" Mitch shrugs.

      "Anyways... why do you guys think, though?" I ask and they all give me the possibilities. We were discussing about the possibilities when Mike and the lads comes inside the music room with smiles on their faces.

      "Why are you idiots smiling?" Mitch asks and I look at him.

      "Guess who you're staying with.." Niall replies.

      "No way!" I shout.

      "Yeah! You and Arisa are staying with us!" Liam exclaims and I hug them.

      "But what about your tour?" I ask.

      "It's still gonna be next year. Yeah, we're gonna have little concerts, photoshoots, meet-and-greets, some signing, and record some stuff but we're gonna be with you no matter what"

Liam replies and I hug him tighter.

      "Thank you" I whisper.

      I pull out of his embrace and go to Mike.

      "I'm gonna miss you so fucking much" I say and hug him. He hugs back and I ask him "When are you leaving?"

      "Next week, on April 26 on a Saturday and hey, if I won't be back after 3 months that would mean they love me and I might be traveling around the world" he replies with a chuckle and I laugh.

      "Oh!" I say "What am I going to dress for the dance of the school?"

      "Well, let's go shopping, I'm sure these beautiful creatures doesn't have anything to wear to the dance, too" Mike replies, gesturing my friends and I laugh.

      "Let's go then. And we would love some new clothes" Mikey says "And I might dye my hair"

      I hear things like "Yeah, let's go" or "Come on, we don't have all day" and all others.

      "Who will pay for us?" Irvine asks.

      "I will" Mike and the lads say in unison and they all laugh.

      "No, it's okay. I'll pay" Mike says to them and they shake their head.

      "Not gonna happen. You guys already did enough. It's our turn" Liam says.

      "But--"

      "No buts."

      And with that, they help me on my crutches and I went to my room while they all head downstairs. I get my phone from the nightstand and place it in my pocket. I head down the stiars and they help me to the van. I go inside and they follow. I talk to them but I find my way to get my phone and scroll through some stuff. I go to twitter and see so much hate. Not anything I'm not used to, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

      Go and rot in hell, bitch

      What do they see in you? You're nothing but a bitch