Chapter 17

hello guys... I'm not really getting a lot of reads which I quite sad. I'm thinking of deleting this story... but if u don't want me too... please tell people to read :) and instead of putiting Elisa's P.O.V I'll just put it like what I did now. :) just "-Elisa-" or the name of the person. and do u think I should diagnose Elisa with cancer?? PM me :)

~keza xx~
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:':-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

-Elisa-

     We (friends) wake up at the sound of Mike yelling breakfast is ready and that the lads texted him and said that they will be over within a few minutes. We all shot up and directly went downstairs. I placed my hair in a messy bun and I was in my pjs. My pjs have the print of ninja turtles. I smell pancakes and I immediately head downstairs. I head inside the kitchen and see a plate full of pancakes. I eat about four of them and head upstairs. I undress and grab a towel. I wrap it around my waist and head inside the shower. I took a 15 minute shower since a lot will use. I wipe my hair and body as well. My guy friends are taking a bath in Mike's and Jake's room. While, Elianna and I in mine.

     While Elianna takes a bath, I go to my closet and decide on what I should wear. I finally decided on blue skinny jeans and a sweatshirt that says "Gap" on it. I wait for my hair to dry and I do a mermaid braid. After I'm finished, Elianna comes out of the bathroom wearing the clothes I made her borrow. For her hair, I do a crown braid on her. We take pictures of our hair and laugh. I then turn my phone off and place it in my pocket.

      A knock on my door was heard and someone says "Can we come in?". I immediately know it as Mitch's voice. I yell 'come in' and my friends (Derek, Mitch, and Irvine) comes in.

     "Hey." Derek says "Why don't we go inside the music room and jam out for a bit while waiting for the others to come?"

     "Wow...." I stated "That is actually one of your not stupid ideas"

     They laugh and Derek pouted. We tease Derek because he has never been serious. He's always that person who brings you back down to earth and is mostly happy-go-lucky.

     "Just kidding, man" I say giving Derek a hug and he smiles.

     We head out of my room and head to the music room. I slide the door and enter. I directly went to the guitar and got it out of its case. I got the capo and place it on the second fret. I started strumming 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. We all sang and just in time, the lads finally arrived. We go downstairs and head to the living room. I smile and we hug each one. Today, we go to church, then go to the mall, then go to other places. We talk for a little while but then it was time to go to church. I love church, I love God, and I love Jesus. He is seriously the reason I live everyday of my life. We all pile into how many cars slash vans. I mostly just stare out the window and drift to sleep.

     After a few minutes of a dreamless sleep, I wake up by the shaking of my shoulder and someone calling my name. I slowly opdn my eyes and stretch.

     "C'mon. We're here" Mike says and I nod.

     I head out of the car and straight into church. Church started in a few minutes and we take a seat.

     After an hour and a half, church was done. We all head out of church and it was now 11:45.

     "I'm hungry" I say and everyone nods in agreement.

     "Wanna eat in Nandos?" I ask and Niall immediately screamed a yes. We all laugh and head into the cars. I open my phone and look at the apps they (1D) already placed. I freeze on my spot seing that they placed twitter. Why? As I said before the social world and I are not so close. Anyways... I check the social apps anyway. I was scared at first, but eh... I won't make them bring me down. I turn my LTE on and go into twitter. I type my name and password. After that, I check my notifications and I have thousands of them. I look at my followers and I see that I have 15, 200. I see the trends and one breaks my heart. The hashtag says '#DieElisaEdwards'. I look at my newsfeed and see nice and rude stuff. One nice tweet caught my eye and it says '@galaxycast: She's beautiful. Stop judging her. You don't know her' . I smile and favorite that tweet. I look at the others and one rude one caught my eye. The tweet has 457 retweets and 1,000 favorites. Wow... (AN: this username is I think not real... so yeah. if ot it and it's yours... I'm sorry. but keep in mind, this is just a fanfiction) '@marryme1d: She's a whore, she's only using them for fame. Rot in hell bitch'. I didn't realize I was crying.

     "Hey.. you okay?" asks a very concerned looking Niall.

     "Never better..." I reply and I know he doesn't believe but I have pleading eyes saying "Please let it go" and he nods. But I'm sure questions will come later.

      I look out the window and see that we're very close to the mall.

      My phone rings and I look at the caller I.D. seeing it that it's my brother, Jake. I take the call and I know I'm smiling like an idiot right now.

     "Hey Jake, I miss you so freaking much" I say.

     "Aww, hey baby girl I miss you, too"

     "How are ya' doing in America?"

     "Great! How about you guys there?"

     "Awesome"

    We talk for a few minutes but I had to end the call because we arrived and paps are there.

    Now I'm scared! Why? I'm claustraphobic.. I never mentioned that before right?

    Niall takes my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. I smile and he smiles back.

      "Whatever you do, do not let go of my hand" He says and I nod.

      We get out of the car and the paps start attacking. Because of all the might and pushing, I accidentally let go of Niall's hand I start panicking. My breathing becomes heavy and I become nauseous.  I was getting pushed, pulled, and being trampled on. And with that... I black out.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hey guys! I'm gonna write a new story... I was wondering if any of u would like to make the cover? title is Sasha Hemmings, blond hair, and blue eyes like luke. please? PM me or DM me. Instagram would be "@otaku_directioner914" twitter "@galaxycast" :) and In the story I had no idea whose username to put so I placed mine :)

Please
vote
comment
follow
:)