Chapter 5

Elisa's P.O.V

Today is Wednesday and i'm here outside the school with my friends waiting for One Direction to arrive.

Today -by the way- is the day we tour the lads around the school. Best part? It's One Direction and we get to have an excuse not to attend the classes. Although, today is the day everyone is preparing for Sports Festival.

We hear a honk and we turn around to see who it was....

Their here! They finally arrived!

The first to step out was Liam and I wave. He smiles and waves back. He walks towards us and the others get out of the car.

"Morning lads and lasses" Liam says.

And we all return the greeting.

"Sorry, we're late" Liam says "We got caught in traffic"

And we all laugh.

"Its okay" is what we all say.

The other lads from One Direction greet us, as well. And we greet back.

"Let's go inside?" I ask, pointing to the school and they all nod.

We give them a tour of the whole school but stop sometimes because some girls wanted to take pictures.

We were currently waiting for the lads -they were still taking pictures, btw- and while waiting we (friends) were talking.

"Hey El!" Someone shouts behind me.

I turn around and it was Cassy.

"Hey Cass!" I shout back.

"Is that who I think it is?" She asks, and I know who she is talking about.

"Yes, yes it is!" I reply

"You're giving them a tour of the school?" She asks, yet again.

"Yes, yes we are" I reply, with a grin on my face.

"Lucky" is what Cassy says, with a pout.

And I chuckle.. I pat her head and said "Later in lunch come eat with us!"

"With them, too?" She asks, a smile appearing on her face.

"Yep" I say, popping the 'p'.

"Awesome! Awesome!" Cassy says, jumping around with joy and I laugh.

"See ya' later!" Cassy says, walking away and waving goodbye.

I wave back.

They were finally done with the pictures and we continue on with our tour.

"Well, well, well! Isn't it lovely Elisa!"

I know that voice.

Oh, shit.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-

Short chapter! Sorry! I'm very very sleepy! And btw, if you didnt know, i changed Elisa's age to 14