Chapter 13

Elisa's P.O.V

     I look at my watch and see that it is still 12 o'clock. Noon. Perfect. My siblings knew exactly where to go. It was like our kingdom when we still very small kids. The place where my parents would take us everytime we're sad or simply just for family time and picnics. My brither will leave at around.... 3:30. So, we better get going.

    "Let's go!" I say and they nodded and shouted a little 'yeah!'

    We all piled into 3 cars. One for the lads of 1D and one for the lads of 5SOS. Then, of course, one for my friends and siblings. I had to ride in the same car as 5SOS. I was pretty nervous.

     I told Ashton to, just, follow my brother's car. We were talking about all sorts of things. (AN: Didn't really wanna put the convo). We were currently talking about their tour with the boys. I wish I went all over the world like they did. I was smilong the whole car ride. We were laughing, having fun, and enjoying each others company while it lasts. In afew minutes/hours, we finally arrived at our destination. I get out of the car and the others follows behind me.

     "Hurry up!" I say, gesturing them to hurry. They smile and start running. We were running uphill. Let me tell you, it was a beautiful sight. My parents would bring my siblings and I here. We were on a hill overlooking the city. It was beautiful, in all honestly, and I see the lads (5SOS and 1D) look at the sight in awe. I make my friends come here, too.

     It was very windy or, yuh know, breezy. I was currently wearing skinny jeans and a long sleeves shirt that says "Imma so awesome". So, it was good. It was a beautiful day. It was good. Oh! I almost forgot! Behind this hill, there is a river. We (siblings) used to swim there before. Then it hit me.... why don't we swim, while we still have the chance.

     Luckily, I always keep spare chlothes and underwear in the car. And from my trip to the beach last week with my parents, I still have my swimsuit in the car.

     "Hey guys!" I yell and everyone stops what they're doing and look at me.

     "You guys wanna swim? There's a river near here." I say and they all scream "yes'"

    But suddenly.. I remembered something. If I swim, my make up would fade away. eh. Luckily, it's waterproof.

    We (siblings) lead them through the forest and talk. The lads of 1D and 5SOS (AN: okay. let's just call them 'guests' or 'lads' or 'boys'), did stumble at a few things like, twigs, branches, and other things. I was laughing at how vulnerable they looked.

     "What?" Louis asks.

     "You guys look funny when you stumble on things" I reply, still laughing.

     He scoffs and turns around, to only fall on his bottom. You know... butt...

     I started laughing and so did the others. We start walking again and this time they lads didn't stumble that much anymore.

     "Are we there yet?" Niall asks, looking like he just ran a 5k km competition. I was laughing at how he could be so tired.

     "No. But just a little more.. I promise" I reply, looking at him and smile.

     "We should've brought food.... Imma so hungry right now!!" He whines.

     And, finally, after minutes of whining and unstoppable laughter, we finally arrived at our destination. They stare at the view in awe and I laugh..

     "Lads, close your mouths before you catch any flies" I laugh and they do it, almost immediately.

     "This place is beautiful." Niall says and I nod.

     "Truly is." My brother, Mike, says staying beside me.

     I took my clothes off, only leaving me in my swimsuit. I run to the rope and swing. I let go of the rope and made a splash. The others looked surprised at first but then followed my actions. They took their clothes of and jumped into the river. We were currently splashing each other. I smile.

      After 3o minutes, the clouds started to turn gray. It started to rain and we all go out of the river. We grab our clothes and run to the car. I look at my watch and it was already 1:30 in the afternoon. We slide into the cars and we turn the radio on. 'Midnight memories' by One Direction came on and the boys of 5SOS and I screamed at the top of our lungs. It started raining heavily and I sigh. It's almost 3:30.

      After 4-10 songs, we finally arrive at my house. I get my keys out and unlock the door. We all head inside and everyone goes to the living room. I give all of them towels and we turn the heater on. My brothers gave the guys clothes and I gave the girls clothes. Half of the guys went to go change into Jake's room and the other half in Mike's. While the girls and I in mine. We all took turns in using the bathroom. Once we're done, we all head downstairs to see that the guys are eating again. I go inside the living room and sit down. I sit in between Mike and Jake. We all just stay here for hours until my brother (Jake) had to leave for America.

       The door bell rings and Jake goes and gets it.

       "Sir. Are you Jake Edwards?" A man asks.

       "Yes, yes I am" I hear my brother reply.

       "I'm Steve. I was brought here by John Blake to fetch you and head to America" the man named Steve says.

       "Yeah, okay" Jake says.

       "Are you ready to leave, sir?" He asks and I picture my brother nod his head.

       "I'll take your luggage to the car" He offers.

       "Alright" Jake says.

       He comes back to the living room and we stand to our feet. He hugs each and everyone but I was last.

       "Take care of yourself, okay?" He says and I nod, tears threatening to spill my eyes.

       "Hey, hey , hey! Don't cry" He says, wiping the tears that fell.

       I smile nad hug him tighter.

       "I'll miss you"

       "I'll miss you, too".

       "Love ya'" He states.

       "Love ya' too" and with that he walks out the door and into the black van.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::--:-::-:-
Hey guys! here's another update. sorry I didn't update sooner. I'll update the next chappie as fast as I can :)

please
vote
comment
follow :)