Bonus chapter

Hello guys. I'm sorry that the bonus chapter took long. There is no excuse for what's been going on but, projects are there and school and personal business. I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter. And mind you, this is kind of a recap from the epilouge but later on, it will go back to what this bonus chapter really is about. I hope you enjoy this even if it took long. Warning: I suck at romance but it was worth a shot :)

-keza :*

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-Elisa-

Eighteen years of age. The past years have been the best yet and I look forward to more. Exploring the world, singing, performing, writing songs, and most of all, hanging out with the best people on earth. One Dorection and 5 Seconds of Summer stood by my side when I went through all this. I met some new people and celebrities along the way, and I'm glad I've met them.

They're all amazing and seriously talented.

My siblings are doing great. Mike is now the President of my Uncle's business. Jake is now one of the major league basketball player. And Arisa is in Highschool, now! She is part of the varsity dance group of the same High School I went to.

My friends and I are in college, now. I am taking an undergrad for Fine Arts. I love everything that includes art in it. Photography, painting, sketching, drawing, and so much more. This is only when I have enough time to do so.Elianna is in the singing, dancing, and acting business with me. For Derek, he is taking so many courses that I might explode. Oh, and he became tall! Mitchell is away, learning to be a pilot. And now, Irvine. Irvine is taking his undergrad for Medical technology for his future course, Medicine.

Cole and Brad are both in college. Cole taking Law and Brad taking Biology. Brad always had a soft spot for living things. Studying them. Exploring.

Cole wants to become a Lawyer that defends the criminals. Also known as a, Criminal Defense Lawyer. He thinks that everybody should be given a chance to be heard. No matter what they do. No matter how bad they are.

I'm on tour now, as you probably know. And, I have been traveling back and forth through the days. I've been writing songs on the bus, hotels, and sometimes concerts. I love what I do, now, and would not want anything to stop it.

Now, you're probably wondering if I'm Cole's girlfriend. And let me tell you, I am. He asked me when I was sixteen years of age and I obviously said yes. We have been going stronv since then. Yes, there were some fights along the way but, what kind of couple, or people in a relationship, don't fight? That's not human. But, still, we have been strong and I would love this to last.

Today, I take two days off and just explore. First day with Cole and the next with everyone.

We're in New York, as of now. Cole and I thought we should walk around the city and just explore the place.

When walking around, we stopped at Time Square. We are in the middle of Time Square and along the way, fans would come and ask for pictures. And, because I love my fans, I obviously say yes. People may criticize but, I try and not letting it get to me.

"You know I love you, right?" Cole asks.

"Yup. And, I love you." I smile. He smiles back at me and give a little small kiss on my nose. I smile up at him and say, "Just hug me. I don't care if we're in public."

He holds me there in the middle of Time Square. I place my head on his chest and close my eyes. I hear his heart beating and it was fast. I smile at the thought of me getting this effect on him. I tell him to relax and he does so.

"Let's go and continue exploring," he suggests and I nod.

We walk around the City, hand in hand and give each other few kisses here and there.

Fast forward to a few hourse later, it was now evening. We're done eating, exploring all the famous sites, and relaxing.

Now, all we're waiting for are the fireworks that are about to blow in a few minutes time. Cole and I just talk about almost everything. From school to the tour. And literally so much more.

An announcement came on saying, "Everybody, please count down from 10 to 1 for the fireworks to blow in 5, 4, 3, 2 , 1!!"

Everybody started counting down and when it reach to one, fireworks lit up the sky and made the sky look magical.

Cole made me face him and he says, "I love you, to the moon and back. Even galacies far away. I'll love you 'till the end of our days."

This sounded like a wedding but, it's not.

I smile, woth teary eyes and say, "I love you, too."

He smiles back at me and pulls me in for a kiss.

I smile into the kiss and melt into him.

I love this moment and every moment after.

THE OFFICIAL END