Chapter 8

Liam's P.O.V

Everyone decided to cheer Elisa and everyone else who was sad, up. We're doing a pretty good job at that, I think. But, I look at her friends and they all frown.

"Hey Irvine" I call him and his head turns to face me.

"C'mere" I say, gesturing for him to come over and he nods.

"Why are you guys frowning?" I ask and he sighs.

"We've known Elisa since we were kids, so we pretty much know everything about her, all her secrets, what she does and stuff, and the 5 of us -including Elisa- are the closest amongst all her best friends, 'cause -again- we've been friends since we were kids" he says.

"So...?" I ask, not really knowing anything.

"That means we know her when her smile is real or fake" he replies with a sigh and a frown.

"Ohhhhh" I say, understanding everything he just told me

"Is it?" I ask

"What?"

"Is her smile and laugh fake now?"

"Sometimes we just can't tell" he replies and I nod.

"She's a good actor" He adds and I nod.

"Well, let's go back before anything gets suspicious" I say and he nods.

He then returns to where he sat before and tries to cheer Elisa up. She's laughing.... I wish it's real...

Everyone was making everyone laugh. It's funny... Elisa.... Please smile. A real smile.

LOUIS' P.O.V

Our day was fun. But I know something was up..
Liam was really quiet. That's not him! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR LIAM?! DID HE GET ABDUCTED?! LIAMMMM,!!!!

"Shut up, you idiot" Liam says smacking my head. Oh.... I think I said that out loud.... Hehe.

And with that Elisa laughs. I see all her friends smile. I think that's a good sign.

"Hey Mitch!" I call him and he looks at me as of saying 'yes?'

"Come here" I say and he nods.

"Supp." Is all he says.

"Why are you guys smiling?" I ask.

"Because Elisa's laughing" He replies.

"But just a little while ago you guys were frowning, why's that?" I ask

"Because a little while ago her laugh and smile were all fake" and with those words shock me.

"How come?" I say

"How come what?" He asks

"How come that was fake? It sounded and looked so real!" I reply

"She's a really good actor but we know her too well. The 5 of us -including Elisa- knew each other since we were kids. We're the closest to her. Sometimes its fake, sometimes its real, but sometimes you just can't tell" he says and I nod.

"So.. That one was real?" I ask and he nods,

"That's good" I say and he nods in agreement.

We have a lot of work to do... And please smile for us Elisa....

HARRY'S P.O.V

Fun day with the lads, Elisa and her friends, but sad day too. Her parents passed away.... That's tough. And I must say Elisa is really hard to read. I said that to the lads and her friends a little while ago and they all nod in agreement.

We tell really lame jokes and she laughs. I smile at the thought of her laughing. We all try to cheer her up. I don't know if its working, though.

"Lads!" I call the lads and tell them to come over.

"What's up?" Niall's Irish accent says.

"She's really hard to read" I say

"I can't even tell if she's really enjoying or not" I add and they all nod.

"Just a little while ago.. It was all fake... Her smile, laugh, everything." Louis says and Liam nods.

"Yeah... We asked her friends. They told me that they know if it's fake or not, since they knew each other since they were kids. They said, sometimes its fake, sometimes its nod, and sometimes you just can't tell" Liam says and we nod.

"This is going to be a lot more work then I expect it to be" I say and -once again- they nod.

I wish I can tell. I wish all her laughs will be real. And smiles too. Please smile for us.

NIALL'S P.O.V

After the little convo the lads and I had.. I went back to my seat and started to make really lame attempts to make Elisa laugh. She laughs and her friends smile. I guess this one's real.

"Elianna!" I call out and she turns to me. I gesture her to come over and she nods.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"What does Elisa like to do? Does she have any talent in particular?" I reply with questions and with that topic, she smiles.

"Yep." She says looking at Elisa.

"Like what?" I ask.

"She loves singing, dancing and acting. But I would say she is awesome in singing. And she plays the piano and just little songs on the guitar." She replies with a smile on her face.

"You guys are pretty close huh" I say and she nods.

"She's my best friend and i'd do anything to make her smile a real smile. She only does it sometimes and it's kinda sad" she says, looking down.

"Then let's all team up and make her" I say and she looks at me with a smile on her face.

"Thanks" She says and I nod.

I look at Elisa as the lads, her siblings, and friends make her laugh.

"And by the way" she says and I look back at her.

"Make her sing and play the piano... I swear she will smile after doing that" she adds and I nod.

"Good idea..." I thought.

"Thanks" I say and with that she walks back to her seat and make Elisa laugh.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hello :) nice? Long? If not... Sorry :(

Please fan, follow, comment suggestions about the story, and vote :) thank you

~xkezax~