Chapter 20

-Elisa-

     I spent hours in that same hospital room with my friends, the lads, and my siblings. We were currently waiting for the results. I was laughing and smiling. Dr. Jerrica comes inside and asks to talk to Mike. I look at them and Mike has a smile on his face. He comes back and looks at me.

     "What's with the smile?" I ask.

     "Oh nothing.. it's just that you might go home a little early" He replies with a smirk and my eyes go wide.

     "Really?!"

     "Yup!"

    I hug Mike and I wince in pain.

     "What's wrong?" He asks.

     "I accidentally stomped on my ankle" I reply and he chuckles.

     I smile. "What time are we going?"

     "A few minutes from now, they just need to get all these things off you and teach you how to use the crutches with one hand better" He replies and I nod. A few minutes later, nurses comes in and helps me. They teach me all the stuff I need to know. I finally got the hang of the crutches and Mike gives me a new pair of clothes and I change into them with the help of Elianna and a nurse named Melisa. I became friends with Melisa yesterday. She's a really kind person and very gorgeous.  She has this amazing green eyes that I know you would get lost in, this amazing fit body, gorgeous brunette hair, and an amazing personality. I wish I could have that.

      After changing my clothes, I thank them both and head back to the room. I see that the stuff are already packed and we head to the place where we can check out. Mike signs some paper and pays. We all head to the vans and head home. I got my phone and earphones out and listen to some music.

     "Hey.." someone says shaking my shoulder.

      I take my earphones off and I see that Irvine is the one shaking my shoulder.

     "We're here" He says and I nod.

     He helps me on my crutches and we head inside. Mike opens the door and we all head inside. I go directly to the fridge and grab something to eat. Niall joins me. I laugh as I see him find 3 bags of crisps slash chips.

     "What?" He asks.

     "Nothing... it's just that everytime you come here, it's like you're about to eat the whole fridge" I reply and he smiles that innocent smile.

     "It's totally fine. You are our guests" I add and he grins.

     "Do you need help in going back to the living room?" He asks and I shake my head.

     "I'll be fine"

     "Okay..."

     "I really will be" I say and he nods. He exits the kitchen and ghead to the livingroom. I assume they're watching Epic.

     I find my favorite chocolate and I devour it within a minute. Huh... I'm just the same as Niall.

     I head to the living room and sit in between Mike and Liam. I talk to Liam as Mike is probably talking to Michelle. His girlfriend. Hey... will you look at that, they're both M's.

     I sometimes feel very invisible to my own brother. Sometimes he actually is somewhere else and not spending time with his own family. I think he's about to do it again. He hungs up the phone and looks at me.

     "I'm going to Michelle's and.. uhh... stay there for awhile. She's kinda mad that I haven't been with her lately" see.. told ya.

     "Yeah, okay"

     "You're gonna be fine, right? Ask them to stay the night here. and let the guys borrow mine and Jake's left over clothes"

     "'kay"

     "Alright, bye" and with that he kisses mine and Arisa's foreheads and heads out.

     I love Michelle, I really do, I think they're cute together, but sometimes she can really be jealous for hanging out with his sister more than her.

     Sighing, I head out of the living room and head to my room.

     "Where are ya' going?" Mitch's voice says and I turn around to face him.

     "Room.. why?" I ask and he shrugs.

     "It's just that when Mike left.. you leave after. Does it have something to do with Michelle?"

     I sigh and nod.

     "You have to understand that she's his responsibility now and one of his top priority" he states.

     "But he spends more time with her. I noticed that"

     "Just... think about it. Okay?"

    I nod. I head up to the music room. Yes, I know I said my room, but right now I'm in the mood for playing some music.

    I might have said that I know a few instruments to play with but I know one song on each instrument in this room. I go to the case of the violin and get it out. I start to play Canon in D and after I'm done, I play Count on me by Bruno Mars. I seriously love his songs. I place the violin back in its case and I head over to where the piano was. I uncover it and start playing They don't know about us by (obviously) One Direction. As I start the intro, I close my eyes and feel the music. When the verse came, a voice sings. I open my eyes to see that Liam is singing his part. I smile and continue the song. I continue playing the song and they continue singing. After the song finished, theu all clap their hands and I smile.

    "That was beautiful, love" Louis says and I smile.

    "Thanks.." I say.

    I start playing the piano again and the song I'm playing is She looks so perfect by 5SOS. They were shock at first but sings anyway. Luke and Michael both grab electric guitars, Calum grabs the bass, and Ashton got the drums. We all started playing the song and they all sing. I have fun with them, like, a lot. Atnthe end of the song, we all clap our hands and we smile.

    "I never knew She looks so perfect can be done on the piano" Luke says.

    "There are many things we don't know" I state and they all agree.

    "That was really awesome" Calum states.

    "Yeah" Mikey and Ash says in unison.

    "Any other One Direction song you know?" Zayn asks and I nod my head. I think of a song to play and I finally come up with Little Things.

    I start playing and they all have a look of shock on their faces. Huh.., I guess they didn't know that you could play Little Things on the piano.

    They all sing their parts of the song and everyobe sings in the chorus. After the song, they all clap their hands and I do a little bow.

    "I did not know you could play Little Things on the piano" Niall says, shock written all over his face.

    "Well, you can" I say and they all laugh.

    We all start jamming random songs and it was time for a bit of very late lunch. Considering that it is already 2 in the afternoon. Monday today right? Well, school is almost over and they're all probably in their houses to prepare for school festivals and the school dance which is held next Saturday. Speaking of school dance, I might ask these lads to perform.

    "Hey lads..." They all stop there chatter and look at me.

    "School dance is arriving next week, can you lads perform?" I ask and they all look at each other and nod. I scream a yes and they all laugh. I wonder who'll ask me.