Chapter 10

Elisa's P.O.V

After the funeral, we went home. The lads, my friends, siblings, and I went to our (siblings) living room. I actually didn't say what my house looks like.

We have a big ass living room, with a flatscreen T.V, couches, a coffee table, and pther decorations a normal house would have. We have four bedrooms. One for Arisa and I, one for my parents, one for Jake, and one for Mike. We have a spare room that we now call our music room. My family and I love music. Us siblings play the instruments inside. I play the piano/keyboard, Mike plays the electric guitar, Jake plays the drums, and Arisa plays the violin. We have a lot of other instruments. I actually play a lot of other instruments. And lastly, what everyone loves the most, the kitchen!

Who sings? Everyone. We all love singing.

I sat down on the couch. Mitch and Irvine sits on each side beside me. Next to Irvine is Derek, next to Derek is Elianna. The lads and my siblings sit on the other couches.

"You want some tea?" I ask the lads and everyone else.

"Yeah, sure" Liam replies and everyone nods.

"Okay! Be right back"

With that I walk towards kitchen.

I put some water in the kettle and place the kettle on the stove.

As I wait for it to boil, I sit on the counter.

"Hey.." Some thick Irish accent says.

I turn around to face Niall.

"Hi" I say.

"You have some food?" He asks. I chuckle. Typical Nialler.

"Yeah. Look inside the fridge. Or if you want, there are chips in the top drawer over there" (AN: i really don't know what a British term for chips are. Sorry) I reply, pointing to which drawer it is, and he nods. He gets out a bag of Lays and opens it.

"Want some?" He asks and I nod. He hands it over and I get some chips. I place the chips on one hand and give the bag of Lays back to Niall.

"Let's go and sit down?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'll wait for the water to boil" I reply and he nods.

"I'll... Uhmm... Go ahead" he says, pointing to the living room and I nod.

Right after he left, the kettle whistles, telling me the water already boiled.

I turn the stove off and get the kettle. I got 13 tea cups/mugs out of the top cabinet and pour some hot water on each of the cups/mugs. After that, I place a tea bag in each cup. I put the cups/mugs on a tray -that's big enough to carry 13 cups- and head back to the living room.

I put the tray down on the coffee table that is in them middle of all the couches.

I give each of them one saying "Here you go"

After I'm done distributing, I sat down in between Irvine and Mitch. I got the remote of the TV and turn the TV on. I flick through some channels and everybody finally agrees to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S (AN: awesome series! Watch it! If you do, wohoo. High-five).

After minutes of watching the series, we gave the lads a tour around the house. And I forgot to mention, we have a backyard with a garden. The room we didn't make them go in to yet, is the music room.

"Let's go upstairs. We forgot we have one more room left" I say and they all nod.

I lead through the halls and we finally arrive at the door of the music room. The door is a sliding door, by the way.