Chapter 39

AN:

Important author's note at the end. please read.
this chap is

Dedicated to MironaSedrak :) Her stories are amazing and votes for every chapter! I know some that do :) I just forgot who those are ;)

and this chap is

Dedicated to all you readers out there! thank you guys for helping me reach 7 or 8k reads :)

Love y'all!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-Elisa-

       I have been staying in this exact same room for the past week and I can't contain my excitement of getting out today.

      "Hey, Elisa" Nurse Jane comes in and I love her dearly. She's been such a kind nurse.

      "Hey, Nurse Jane." I greet her.

      "Excited to go out today?" She asks and I nod my head.

      "Alright, you're good. You just need to stay in bed the whole weekend, okay? Try not to be in so many activities. But, after that, you may proceed with the activities you might do this school break. Just be on bed rest this whole weekend." she instructs me and I nod my head, smiling. She then says her goodbye and walks out of the room.

      My brother comes in the room and hands me my clothes. I walk into the bathroom and change. My clothes consist of: black, ripped, skinny jeans, a white shirt that has floral designs, and my blue Merrell. I look at the mirror with my blue eyes staring back at me and I think of what to do with my hair. I do a messy French Braid like the ones Elsa had from the movie Frozen. I got out of the bathroom and I see everyone there. They all hug me and I smile.

      "Finally out of here, huh?" Niall asks, ruffling my hair.

      I laugh and say, "Yup! The whole weekend I have to be on bed rest and then I can go to school."

      "That's a shocker. You actually want to go to school?" Mike jokes. I laugh and playfully nudge his side. We stay like this for a few minutes, until everyone wanted to go. We all went outside as my brother signed some release papers. After he's done so, he went out and we all head into the van. Paul is in rhe front seat and I say, "Hey Paul! How are you?"

      He laughs and says, "I'm doing great! How about you?"

      "I'm doing good!"

      And with that, our conversation ended. Everyone started being their usualy selves and the boys of the 5SOS are crazier than ever. I started cracking up my own jokes and everyone laughs so hard. Niall and his laugh, though. All their laughs sounds like heaven.

      After a thirty-minute drive, we arrive at home. I got of the van and into the house.

      "Welcome Home!" everyone I know shouted. Cole and Brad both come to me and hug me one at a time. I smile at them and the rest of the people did too.

      "Welcome Back!" Sean sings. He held hands with this girl named Dylan Lois but we call her Lois. I hug and thank the both of them. I hug all my friends and I smile. Everyone's been so kind, lately, it can make me cry.

      I'm so happy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN:

      Hey guys, I have a new story and I was hoping you would read it. It's not a fanfic of the guys but my own original story and I have another one too.

      Their names are "Warrior Princess" and "Class Elections". I only have the prologue published for Warrior Princess and only 5 chapters for Class Elections. I hope u guys read it, support, spread, vote, and comment. Thanks and I love y'all