Soon Cersi changed the subject and began chatting away with Sansa and her son. Arya was trying to make conversation with the little princess as the youngest Prince sat bored and tired.

The meal was long and painful for Jaslin. By the time the last course of lemon cakes and cheese was served, she longer for the solace of her own chambers.

"Oh, before I forget. Jaslin, you will be happy to learn that I have arranged for you and Ser Gregor Clegane to meet. I have no had chance to inform your Lord Stark yet, he busies himself too much in work, but I am sure he will accept this kind gesture I have arranged" Cersi announced out of no where, and just when Jaslin had thought her nightmare had ended.

Sandor was still stood by the wall, listening the entire time and fighting her urge to look at Jaslin. He quickly gave in though and saw the terrified look in her eyes.

"You grace. That is truly kind of you and of course I am thankful. But I must confess, I have no wish to marry him or anyone else" Jaslin managed out.

"You are 20, my mother has done you a great service. Would you reject your queen?" Joffrey scoffed with a smile.

"Of course not, your grace. I only mean-"

"Well then, it is settled. I shall arrange for you both to dine in our summer garden tomorrow at noon" Cersi interrupted.

Jaslin knew there was no point in trying to talk her way out of it. Her only hope was to find Lord Stark before then, but she had not seen or heard from him all day.

Once the meal was over, Jaslin walked the girls back to there room.

"Is Lord Stark inside?" She asked on of the guards as they reached the door.

"No m'lady. He's out of the keep. I imagine he won't be back till much later".

Sighing, Jaslin kissed the girls goodnight, before turning back down the corridor and towards her own chambers. She knew she would not find sleep that night, so instead poured herself a hot bath and large glass of sweet red wine.

As she undressed and wrapped a gown around her, there was a knock at the door. Half expecting it to Ned, she quickly ran to the door and flung it open.

"Oh" she gasped and quickly pulled her robe around her tightly as she saw Sandor Clegane stood by the door.

"You speak with Lord Stark?" He asked, trying to force his eyes from her body, which in the robe allowed every curve to be exposed.

"I have not seen him" she sighed and walked back into the room, leaving the door open for Sandor as she went to retrieve more wine and another glass.

"Why do you care so?" She asked, passing him the now full glass as he finally stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Ain't no one deserve the fate of being with my older brother" he shrugged before drinking down half of the glass.

"Yes well, he will not want me anyway. I'm no maiden and come from nothing. He'll soon find out and find another poor pretty thing to take".

Sandor remained silent as he watched her walk over to the tub and dip her fingers in the water.

"This surprises you?" She smiled and looked back up at him.

"Aye" was all he managed.

"I'm no whore Sandor Clegane. It was taken from me, I was only a child" she defended quickly.

"Those cunts who left you that scar?" He asked.

"Yes. Those cunts" she chuckled and sudden let the robe fall from her shoulders, revealing her naked body underneath.

Sandor quickly looked away before the robe had even hit the floor. He stayed like that as he listened to the sound of the water moving as Jaslin stepped into the tub. He realised then that she was drunk, hell, she'd been drunk from the moment he'd walked into her chambers.

"Enjoy your bath" he grumbled awkwardly, still looking away as he moved for the door.

"You're leaving?" She called back.

"Aye girl. What you think I'm doing. You stripping bare in front of me. What game you playing?" He asked slightly annoyed now at her obvious torment.

"No game Sandor. You came here as I was about to bath. Not my fault you have poor timing, well, maybe not so poor for you" she chuckled.

Cautiously, Sandor turned back around to face her. The milky water was covering her, so he couldn't exactly see anything, but that still didn't stop the sudden feeling of tightness in his breeches.

"I'm not like the other ladies here. I have no time for false politeness or correctness. I have feelings and emotions, some I cannot and wish not to hide. Life is too short for that" she shrugged and began to run the water over her shoulders.

"Aye, not many other ladies here even look at me" he agreed and awkwardly stepped forwards.

"Do not take this as my liking you though. You may have shown me some kindness Clegane, but you are still the monster that cut down that poor and innocent boy. I imagine his parents still cry after him".

Sandor stopped moving now. Inside a deep and burning rage bubbled inside his chest and throat. This stupid girl had just stripped naked, allowing him to see and then cut him down so. Despite her lady like words, she was definetly playing a game and a very dangerous one at that.

Raging Sandor threw down his wine glass, smashing it into the stone floor as he suddenly moved over to the tub. His eyes were filled with pure anger and hate as he wrapped his large hand around her neck and pulled her up to look at him. Despite his action, she still showed no sign of weakness and glared back at him.

"You think you're clever girl" he hissed into her ear as he looked down and saw her nipples slightly exposed from the water.

"You want to tease me and play games, is that it? Don't think I won't hurt you? Take you? There ain't no one here to stop me" he continued and quickly moved his other hands to one of her breasts.

"Think you can fend for yourself? Ay girl?" He asked as he began to pinch and twist one of her hardened nipples.

Jaslin quickly shut her eyes to his touch. Part of her was terrified of the man, but the other half, her drunk half, was enjoying the hot and scary passion.

"You closing your eyes girl. Is it my face? No, perhaps you enjoy my touch ay? He asked, as he fought his own internal battle as Jaslin began to chew on her bottom lip.

As Sandor continued to tease her nipple, Jaslin let out an uncontrollable moan. This sent Sandor even closer to the edge as he quickly let go of the nipple and moved his hands further down her body.

"You fucking want me to touch, don't ya? Just begging for a good fuck?" He hissed again before quickly moving further forwards and sucking on her neck.

Jaslin suddenly gripped onto the sides of the tub as she felt Sandors fingers on her womanhood underneath the warm water.

"You talk to much" she gasped out between breathes as Sandor began to move his fingers around in soft, fast circles.

Suddenly Sandor pulled away from the tub. Just like Jaslin, his breathing was fast and jagged, it was taking every strength inside of him not to take the girl right there, but he knew he couldn't. Despite his roughness and her obvious want, he knew she'd only regret it in the morning and hate him more for it.

Jaslin was staring at him now, here eyes showing confusion as Sandor stepped further away.

"Go then" she waved and turned away  from him.