Omake

Reincarnation:

Omake:

2 months later:

The devoted butler stared out of the kitchen, waiting for his master to return home. This was a daily occurrence, but today was different as it was Results Day. His master would have received the results of his January exams which Sebastian had personally helped him revise for. Ciel's algebra had been slightly lacking polish not to mention is abysmal use of connectives in his practise English Language papers.

He waited dutifully for the boy to return home with his exam results whilst he watched the clock.

Tick. Tock.

2 minutes went past.

Tick. Tock.

School had ended now.

Tick. Tock.

20 minutes slithered past at a snail's pace.

Ciel should be coming home now.

Tick. Tock.

Another 10 minutes on the clock.

Sebastian began to become concerned. His master was always punctual for everything. It wasn't like him to be late. Maybe he had been delayed by Undertaker again who loved to keep him behind and tease him.

The demon sighed. It seemed as if he was going to have to go and see what had become of his master and he would probably end up having to rescue him from Undertaker's office for the fifth time in a row.

Vincent Phantomhive was at a company meeting and his wife was away visiting friends in the west country so he had an opportunity.

Sebastian changed from his butler outfit into a more casual and modern outfit so he wouldn't stand out too much and if Ciel was indeed with Undertaker, the retired Grim Reaper might stop calling him Mr Butler.

He started with retracing Ciel's walk to school and only encountered other children coming out late from Weston College. On his way back he spotted a familiar blonde head.

"Alois Trancy!" he called out.

Alois turned around and Sebastian spotted that the boy had earphones in his ears, something that Sebastian had never seen him with before which indicated that he hadn't been planning to walk with Ciel.

"Hello Sebastian," Alois said and raised his eyebrows at the demon's attire. "What are you doing out?"

"I'm looking for Ciel. Have you seen him?" he enquired and observed that the blonde's expression had changed from amused to guarded.

"He has something to do after school. He will be back later."

"What is he doing?" Ciel didn't participate in any afterschool activities or clubs so Sebastian was suspicious.

"You know Ciel does Business, as in the subject?"

Sebastian nodded and tried to deduce the connection.

"There's a Cake Bake at school tomorrow which is being run by Ciel's Business class and he had gone to purchase ingredients."

The butler felt a little hurt. His master was always complimenting the cakes that he made, so why did he not request him to make one for his sale?

Alois saw the momentary flicker of disappointment on the demon's face and took pity on him.

"The cakes at bake sales are generally very artificially coloured and are covered in mountains of sprinkles which are normally psychedelic in colour and make you hyperactive. You banned artificial colourings for Ciel's health after all. Also, the cakes you make look too perfect, like they are shop bought, no one very buys cakes that look shop bought," he explained in detail before adding. "Ciel the second was actually quite good at cooking so you don't need to worry about the kitchen being blown up."