Chapter 38: The Last Location (Le Lemon)

(A/N) I know I usually bullshit you into thinking there's a lemon but there isn't, but not this time. Felt like it's been too long of a wait for this, so here you go. No B.S. This is the lemon.

"So where exactly are we going?" You ask, taking your chances again. You were trying to guess where Hana was taking you. Sure you had your suspicions, however you wanted answers. She responds to you in Korean, but you don't know if she answered you or told you to wait. "You know I don't speak Korean that well or know what that means."

"Could've sworn I told you what those words mean." Hana says.

"I don't remember."

"Oh. Well, that's a shame." Hana shrugs and looks ahead.

"You're not budging on this are you?"

"Nope!" Hana giggles. "You gotta be patient. Also, with all the context clues, I'm surprised you haven't guessed."

"Are we going to that one park we-"

"No. We're not going to the park we did that boat ride in. At this hour?"

"I guess not. And you already kabashed the home idea."

"That's right."

"You're getting too much enjoyment out of this."

"I really am."

It's silent again for a few seconds before you say "I'm not on some Korean version of Punk'd, am I?"

Hana starts to laugh. "What?"

"You know, this prank show? When I get out of the car, there's gonna be cameras and some guy going 'Ha! You thought you were on a date, but you're having a whole truckload of shrimp dumped on you! You got PUNK'D!'"

Hana laughs and shakes her head. "No. No you're not."

You think for a moment, but you don't need to as the taxi comes to a stop. You look at your destination and it's a... hotel? You look at Hana confused, who returns a really? look, as if you should know why. She steps out and you have no choice to follow her. You walk in and see, Dae-hyun? What's he doing here?

Hana tells you to stay put and runs up to him. You see Dae-hyun give Hana something, and can't make out what they're saying. Then again, they're probably speaking in Korean, so even if you could hear them, you couldn't understand them. Hana comes back and tells you to follow her. You shrug and walk to the elevators with her. It isn't until the elevator doors close that Hana takes off her hat before she begins to tell you the whole idea.

"Okay. Here's the deal. You see, back when I was a younger girl, I had this whole dream date as you're well aware. We've done most of it, except the last part. Originally the plan ended in a love hotel."

"Love hotel? Does the Hilton count as a love hotel?"

"Hahaha! No. You see, love hotels were made pretty much for people who weren't married to... you know..."

"Oh." The gears start turning in your head and you know what's going down (pun intended). "Oooooohhhhhh!" You smile then ask. "Wait, so why are we in a normal hotel then?"

The elevator doors open and you walk and talk with Hana. "Well, if someone were to catch one of us going to a love hotel with our status, then who knows what the hell would happen. We needed a reservation to avoid a walk in encounter. Plus, we can afford this. It's a vacation, right?"

"Is that why the room is under Dae-hyun's name?"

"Yep."

"Man. The hurdles we have to go through to have sex."