Chapter 7: New Years (the actual lemon)

As you can tell by the title, there is lemon for real this time. You'll know when it happens when you see 🍋🚨🍋🚨🍋🚨🍋 <-----Those.

Hana POV
I wake up to a nice smell coming from the main room. I walk over to it and I see (y/n) ordered breakfast from room service and is watching TV, specifically Futurama.

"Morning Hana. Happy New Year's Eve." He says as he takes a bite of eggs. He points at a plate for me on the table.

"Happy New Year's Eve." I say and sit on the couch. We kiss and I then grab my plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. "You know, we don't really have breakfast food in Korea."

"Really?"

"Yep. Usually it's just our normal food like kimchi and rice with some sort of soup. I've always preferred the more western approach." I say as I take a bite of toast. "So what's the plan today?"

(Y/n) thinks for a bit. "The Kings game is at night, so we've got some time til then. It's currently 9:30 right now, so I'm open to suggestions."

(A/n) The Kings are LA's NHL hockey team and the team that Lúcio likes based on his commentary in Hollywood, as well as the skin in which has a Wayne Gretzky reference back when he was a King (either slapshot or breakaway. The one with 99 on the shorts). I don't care if you're a Blackhawks fan or Rangers fan or whatever team you like. You'll be a Kings fan in this. So too bad!

"Well, Universal Studios isn't too far from here, right? We can go there." I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan. Didn't Universal make your film?"

"No. It was Goldshire. However, Universal did help with it and their logo is in it."

"Did you get free passes?"

"I don't know. Let me check." I take out my phone and check my movie email folder. Sure enough, there are a couple free passes in there. "We're in luck. We don't have to wait through long ass lines."

(Y/n) pumps a fist in the air. "Yes! I hate long lines. We'll get moving when we finish breakfast." He says as he eats some bacon. "Hey your commercial is on."

I look at the TV and there's an advertisement for Hero of my Storm. It's the one that focuses on my character.

"Oh no. Not this one." I say and I have a sudden interest in looking at my eggs. (Y/n) laughs.

"Come on. You were great!"

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not. I liked it. You did a great job for your first major role."

I kiss his cheek. "Gamsa (감사). Hopefully it does well. I've heard some good reviews from it."

We finish breakfast and get dressed. I'm wearing a white shirt with my logo on it and some blue jeans. We weren't streaming or anything, so I didn't put my whiskers on. (Y/n) has a Jurassic Park shirt on with some gray pants. We call a cab (which have no driver. They're automated.) and arrive at Universal Studios. We enter the park and I look at a map.

"What should we do first?" I ask

"The Studio Tour. I believe with our status we can get our own tour by ourselves." (Y/n) replies.

So we started with the tour and went on several other rides after that like the Simpsons ride, Transformers, the Harry Potter ride, and Jurassic Park. The lines weren't a problem thanks to the passes we got. Of course we were recognized by some fans, and it seemed as if there were more people that recognized me than before because of my movie. A lot of them seemed to like it, which made me really happy.