Chapter 28: Ready Player 3? (Real lemon)

"A child?" You ask.

"Yeah. I want a kid. Think about it (y/n). We love each other so much. Why not share the love with a child of our own?" Hana says.

"Do we have the time though? P0W3R is just starting up again."

"I'm sure it will be alright. Fortunately for us we're friendly with our coworkers and they'd understand."

You think for a moment. A father? You? Were you ready for such a venture? A child would be quite the experience and big responsibility. However, it had been a dream of yours to start a family with the girl of your dreams for quite some time. And judging by her request, it sounds like she shared the same dream as well.

"Creating a child on our wedding night." You say and she nods. "Alright. Let's do it."

Hana looks at you and her smile cannot get any bigger. "Really?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

Hana throws her arms around you and pretty much tackles you onto the couch. "Gamsa (감사) (y/n)! You don't know how happy I am."

"If it's as happy as I am, then maybe I do."

Hana giggles and lays her head on your chest, looking into your eyes. You guys did this kinda often, but you never got tired of this. She was too cute. You stroke her hair and she closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"I love you (y/n)." Hana says.

"I love you too." You say.

"So, should we get this show on the road?"

"Already?"

"Come on (yyyy/nnnn). I've been wanting this for a long time."

"But we just finished a stream. I want to relax a bit."

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase?" Hana gave you some puppy dog eyes.

"Hana, you can't do this all the time you want something. You've been doing this for as long as I've known you."

Hana then pouts her lip. "Pretty please. You know I wuv you."

Don't relent. She always wins this. You think to yourself. However, you can only stand your ground for a few seconds. "Fine! You win!"

"Yay!" Hana throws her arms in the air.

"Can't I win just once?"

"No. I always need to win. It's in my competitive nature."

"*sigh* Just once though. It can be just a minor victory."

"Hmm. I'll think about it. You win enough already though."

"Yeah in some video games. I can never win arguments with you."

"You remember what Torbjörn said. There are two people in an argument when in a relationship. The man, and the person who's right."

"I swear I'm calling him Thorin Oakenshield next time I see him."

"What about Grumpy?"

"That's Lena's nickname for him already."

"Oh. Right. Wait, you're stalling this!"

"What? No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not! Not on purpose anyway."

"Pinkie promise?"

You stick out your pinkie and interlock it with Hana's. "Pinkie promise."